Part two

Y/N pov:

"So that is how we know dinosaurs exist." My biological teacher mister Williams said. "Anymore questions?" He asked as he was rapping up the lesson. Luckily nobody raised their hands because I do NOT want to spend anymore minutes in this classroom. "Okay, since nobody has any question i assume all of the homework will be done on time and no mistakes wil be made." He told us and as if on que the school bell rang and people started to pack their stuff. When I was done packing my backpack I waited for Isabelle to finish too. "You ready to go?" I asked her as she zipped up het backpack. "Sure am!" She answered. "What are you going to do when you're home?" Isabelle asked me as we were walking down the stairs. "Nope. Just lie in bed and listen to some music." I answered her honestly not bothering to make up a lie to make my life more interesting than it actually is. "Why?" I asked. "Well, I was thinking that we maybe can go to the mall with my boyfriend and some of his friends." She answered. "I wish we could! But I really don't want to see you're boyfriends face." I told her. "Why can't you just like my boyfriend!" She whined. "Well first of all, his name is Jake. That should be enough of an explanation, because if you date a guy whose name starts with an j you wil get heartbroken. And have you ever listened to the guy! He's like the most misogynistic guy on the planet." I explained to her. "Urgh, fine!" She said. "But I will bring you home. And before you say something like "I can walk home it's just a 30 minute walk!" I won't stand for it that something could happen to you. So, if you don't go to the mall with me I will bring you home. No in between." She told me. "Fine! I wil  ride home with you!" I said chuckling.

The ride home went fine, me and Isabelle sang some songs from her playlist (it's the worst playlist ever but I kinda like it in some weird way.) she stopped at my house and we said our goodbye and I stepped out of the car searching my pockets for my keys, as I found them I noticed a black van on the side of the street. Never saw that van before but it's probably nothing. I thought to myself but I'm my guy I felt something bad was about to happen...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note: Sup guysss! Long time no see😅 I'm sorry I kinda ghosted this story because I got a writers block and well, I still kinda do. But what do you think is about to happen? I guess you wil need to find out by reading further!
-love author❤️

Oh and ps I will try to make the chapters longer!