Chapter 11

Akaashi pov

After dinner we headed home the ride home was pretty Silent but it was a good silent once Bokuto put the car in park we headed inside that's when the whole atmosphere changed Ushiwaka walked up to us before I can say anything he told us something that made me fear for their safety.

Tendou awake and getting released in the morning.

Something in Bokuto eyes changed it was like his whole demeanor became dark after those words

Call everyone to the table that's in on the retaliation we're going over our plan tonight to finalize it before tomorrow night I want everyone to be prepared.

Yes boss

I watched Ushijima walk away after that I looked at Bokuto and his dark demeanor was still the same I reached for his hands but he pulled his hand away

I tried one more time to grab hold of his hand he turned and glared at me

Can you not touch me right now Keiji I have important things to do right now and I can't focus if you're trying to hold my hand

I was shocked to say the least Bokuto never called me by my first name it kinda hurt not gonna lie my hand slumped back down to my side.

Fine Kotaro.

My eyes were burning with tears but I wouldn't let him get the satisfaction of seeing me cry so I made my way to my room.

He didn't even try to stop me I scoffed and slammed my door that's when the tears began to fall I love him so fucking much that I can't bare the thought of losing him I accept that this is how dating a mobster goes but still.

I made my way to my bed and plopped down this whole situation is fucked up.

There was a knock on my door I sighed

Come in

My door opened to reveal my pudding headed best friend he looked upset I made sure to sit up fully to see him better

What's wrong Kenma ?

He had tears in his eyes I got up and threw my arms around him that's when he started crying

I don't want to loose Kuroo Akaashi I don't know how I'll deal with it if I lost him we've been friends since we we're  children and we've been dating since high school idk how to live without him I couldn't possibly live with out him I ....

I rubbed Kenma back to calm him down shh sweetie it'll all be okay they'll come back to us okay ?

He sniffled before telling me okay

Tell you what how about we have a movie night with Suga we can eat a bunch of candy and whatever else you want how does that sound ?

Awesome I'll go get my blankets

Okay

I watched as Kenma went running out my room and into his I'll be lying if I said I wasn't nervous on how things would turn out but I gotta think positive about this everyone will come home in one piece and we can move on from this.

I pulled out my sweats and one of Bokuto shirts I quickly changed and made my way to the kitchen.

Once I was in the kitchen I opened our pantry and pulled out the bags of Doritos , Cheetos and M&M's I placed all of our snacks on a try before heading to the fridge and getting three Dr. Peppers

I lifted the tray carefully and made my way to the movie theater that we had on this floor thank god.

I kicked open the door to the theater and walked in making sure I didn't drop the tray I seen Kenma and Suga in their Pjs surrounded with a bunch of blankets and pillows.

I sat the tray on the floor by our blanket fort.

Now that we got everything what are we watching ?

How about Sweeney Todd ?

I nodded my head before asking Suga if he was okay with watching Sweeney Todd.

I don't mind watching Sweeney Todd Akaashi

Okay I walked into the projection room so I can put Sweeney Todd on once I popped the disc in I grabbed the remote and headed to my friends I sat in between Suga and Kenma before hitting play.

6 hours later

I got up to take out the grudge i walked into the projection room and took the dvd out before shutting it off once I made sure everything was organized and put back in the right place I made my way back to Kenma and Suga

Kenma was knocked out and Suga looked like he was about to pass out I see no need in making them go upstairs to their rooms so I just turned the screen off.

I used my phone flash light I laid down and pulled a blanket over me before I turned my flash light off I decided on texting Bokuto even if he doesn't answer

Me : I just wanted to say good night and I love you Bokuto San please be careful.

I hit send I made sure to turn my flash light off once my flash light was off I felt my phone vibrate

Bokuto- San💕💕💕💕 : I love you to Aggashi and I promise I'll be careful night ☺️

I locked my phone after seeing his message back I really do hope he's careful and makes it back to me in one peace I couldn't live my life without him he completes me.

I shut my phone off before closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep .