chapter3: Bullfrag to the rescue

After a while, Six, holding a sleeping Amy, and I decided to head off.

BEN: "Alrighty, here we go" I said as I got on all four limbs and headed back into the vent with Six entering right behind me with Amy.

When we got to the other side and back to the handprint-covered fridge, Six walked over to the fridge and opened it, accidentally revealing a ladder-like inside.

As she did, I heard Six groans.

Six: "Aw, there's no food in there..." she
moaned.

I then turned to her.

BEN: "Well, there's nothing to eat
here, but maybe we could try climbing it up there" I said, pointing to the scaffolding above the large fridge

Upon my suggestion, she made a small frown on her otherwise neutral face.

Six: "Hey!, I was going to suggest that, ben!"

Six half-yelled at me.

Chuckling a bit, I decided to climb up first I tried not to use much of the Omnitrix when not needed because Six told me about other monsters that can kill us here at the Maw.

Climbing up while holding amy on my back, I stood and jumped to the scaffolding to the right as I heard Six climbing up the fridge behind me.

BEN: "my gut is really giving me a bad feeling about this" I whispered to myself

I put my hand closer to my watch just in case.

Six: "something wrong ben?" Six said while getting closer to me, till she was standing at my side with her golden eyes staring curiously at my watch

The Omnitrix still really amazes her and the idea of becoming a different powerful alien, especially when you're in a world where survival is for the fittest.

BEN: "nothing to worry about, just
keeping my guard up"

Six: "oh..OK" Six said gazing around the place"

Her adorable voice made me smile as walked up the steep slope and
jumped onto the next platform
with Six in tow and Amy on my back.

Then Amy woke up and did an adorable yawn, but when she looks up she saw something crawling on a pipe and leaped down.

Amy: "BEN!!, LOOK UP!!!" she said as she pushed me over, the push wasn't strong to trip me over, but was strong enough to move me a couple of inches, which startled Six.

When I opened my eyes I saw leeches wrapping their slimy bodies around Amy.

Amy: "b-be..n*choke*...he..lp" Amy said trying to breathe but hardly was.

I gestured to six to back away so nothing happen to her, then I swiftly activated and selected heatblast icon and slammed down the core, and in a flash of green light, I was transformed.

Then I heard Six shouting with confusion in her voice.

Six: "BEN!!, what will a frog alien
creature help us here"

A looked down confused to find that, indeed I transformed into Bullfrog.

BEN(Bullfrag): "FUCK, this is not the time to mess around you know" I yelled at the Omnitrix which was stupid to think about, but I have to work around what I had.

I quickly extended my tongue wrapping it around one of the leeches, swallowing it whole, which made Six screech in disgust which I don't blame her this shit tasted like throw up, I even bet that Upchuck wouldn't like it either.

When I looked again at Amy that was in a ball made from leeches, I found an opening, I extended my tongue again wrapping around Amy's waist this time and I took her out, knocking some of the leeches back.