chapter7: Blind spot

After moving away from all the eyes I detransformed back to save energy, then we climbed the cages and left the Eye behind, we walked to the nearby door on the right, which was open, and walked through.

As we did, we all stopped and
stared at the sleeping children in cribs and beds all around the room.

BEN: "Uhhh..." I said nervously, while six and amy seemed like they had similar thoughts going through their
heads.

To alleviate the darkness, six and
I used my omnitrix light and her lighter respectively, casting a warm glow on the entire room.

Suddenly, I heard a faint screeching sound that seemed like it came from a nearby room, that sound familiar.

Oh crap, I forgot about that Janitor guy

BEN: "Hurry!" I half-whispered to my friends as I grabbed one of six's and amy's hands each and pulled them underneath the bed six.

As I pulled them under the bed,
six opened her mouth to question me, I put my finger over her lips to silence her.

She looked indignant, but anything she would've said was interrupted by the door suddenly opening, It was the Janitor.

At the sound of a door opening, we
all crouched low and watched the
Slenderman-esque monster walk into the room, the door shutting behind him.

He cocked his head around before beginning to walk to the door we had just entered through, feeling his way through the room.

I looked around the room trying to find a way out of this situation, until I saw a metal box far away.

BEN: "don't worry I have a form for this" I said quietly

They both nodded.

So I activated the omnitrix, and looked around till I found the alien icon, then slammed the core, and in a blinding green light, I was Lodestar.

First I stepped out of the bed because I was too big for it.

Then used my Magnetokinesis to move the metal box closer to me, then tossing it out the door we came from.

*clank* *clank*

At the sound of the metal box hitting the ground, the Janitor instantly snapped his head up in the direction of the sound before lifting his arms to move, then closing the door behind him.

I then turn my head to six and amy.

BEN(lodestar): "coast is clear" I said in a robotic voice before the omnitrix timed-out

When I said that, six and amy crawled out.

Then we headed to the next room, leaving the sleeping children for now, and registered the sight of cages, boxes and shelves.

As we looked around to find a way out, I heard a shuffling noise and turned around, seeing six do the same.

What I saw turned out to be amy climbing the pile of cages and
jumping onto the shelf nearby, waving at us from above.

Amy: "look guys I found a way out of here"

BEN: "Oh! Good idea, amy!" I praised her as me and six began climbing up after her, with me going first this time to avoid any other... incidents.

As we jumped from shelf from shelf and crawled through the vent at the end, we landed on a large crate
and scared off a rather large rat.

BEN: "Man, that was close." I said as we jumped off the crate and onto the ground

We began to walk off in relative peace, until.

*GRUMBLE!* *RUMBLE!*

Me and amy heard a rumbling sound stopping us dead in our tracks.

Six: "Urk!" I heard Six groan behind me.

I turned around to find Six hunched over behind me and amy, clutching her stomach while moaning in pain, while said stomach rumbled all the while.

Amy: "uh, six...?" Amy said confused

BEN: "what's wrong?" I said while I was approaching her

Six clutched her stomach for several
seconds before the rumbling went away, and she lifted her head slightly before replying in a very weak voice.

Six: "....ahh..I'm hungry" she said weakly

_________________________________________

AOUTHOR: I'm sorry if the story seemed short, because I'm currently working in another story that you can check out the three chapters that I uploaded.
But don't worry I will still keep working on this one.