~chapter 2~

???? POV:

Without thinking I grabbed her wrist, still looking down. I didnt wanna scare her away

"uhm sir? this is my stop could you please let go?" she asked softly.

I just ignored her and pulled her in closer putting my head on her shoulder, she tensed up, tried to pull awy before eventually yanking her hand away and  running off the buss. I got up and walked  off the bus, following her in the shadows.

I tried following her up to her apartment but it was hard to not get seen, I did eventually end up right infront of her door. I wanted to wait for a while so i knew it was going to be clear to try and break in.

~2 and a half  hours later~

 Fuck why is the floor so fucking uncomfortable 

I stand up and turn toward the door of the apartment and lean in, trying to listen to any kind of sound.. it was dead quiet. I decided that its now or never either i break in now or wait until shes back in the good ol boring library.

did she really have to double lock it? fucking annoying i feel like my arm is going to break 

and poof the door was now open and I am now ready to end this mission.

y/n POV:

I woke up again something was making loud noises, I look over to my alarm clock its 2.46 AM. The noises sounded like someone was fumbling with a chain or some kind of keys, maybe it was nuit? no shes right by my feet, is someone in my house?

I can now hear the footsteps walking into my apartment and they're getting closer and closer.

 maybe i can dash towards my wardrobe and hide in there? its worth a try 

I quickly dash towards my wardrobe not making a sound, I am so happy i left my wardrobe a bit open. I crawl in and sit in the corner covering myself with clothes and empty boxes from my extreme shopping addiction.

???? POV:

i can't hear the tv so it must means shes asleep right?

I walk into the kitchen quickly scanning it for anyone, then i quickly head for the bedroom just to find it empty

nonononoo this is impossible, she HAS to be here i followed her here , fuck fuck fuck.

I check under the bed and in the closet, fucking nothing. is she in the bathroom? is she sleeping on the sofa? fuck did i miss her completely?

i run towards the livingroom to find a well decorated sofa with no one on it, bathroom unlocked and no one in the bathtub. i had fucking lost her, i lost the little bitch. i tried to listen for any kind of movement....nothing all i can fucking hear is her cat in the litterbox, im about to just go and fucking kill the motherfucking cat.

Just as i was about to move i can hear someone crying. Quietly. i had been so quiet they thought i had left.

y/n POV:

i cant hear the person anymore, they had checked in my room and they went crazy when they didn't see me, they started looking frantically for me, under the bed, in the closet, in the living room and in the bathroom. But they didnt see me hiding behind the boxes in my closet , when they opened the closet i was staring right at them i had a shirt or something on my head and it was covering most of my face same with the boxes, you couldnt see my body and barely my face.

The person had icy blue eyes but they looked completely psycho,i couldnt make out more then the blue eyes since they were...enchanting in a way.

i started crying, i was so scared and i couldnt keep quiet. i let out a big sob and thought it was best to come out of my hiding place since i no longer could hear the person.

=========================================

A LITTLE EDITED