~Chapter 6~

y/n POV:

my eyes shot open.  i had a nightmare, i was running through the forest and some tall man was chasing me and i had a piece of paper in my hand.

when i had woken up full i felt heavy weight on my stomach and something cold was pressed against my neck, as  i looked up i saw the man that i feared the most right now. Jeff the killer. I screamed and threw him off me, he fell off me and hit his head.

I stood up quickly and rushed out of the room, i could hear him groaning in pain. I ran towards Fred's room, he had told me earlier that he had a gun in his drawer. Fred wasn't there, And i sure as hell didn't know how to use a gun. I grabbed the gun from his drawer and aimed it towards the door at a height which made sense and then Jeff came rushing towards the room, he stood outside the room in the door opening with this wicked grin, his lip bleeding lightly.

"Come on now missy, put the gun down.." he said, his voice raspy and low. i shivered, my hands shaking in fear.

"shut it, Fucking bitch." i hissed, before firing the gun, missing him completely. He grinned.

"little missy can't fire a gun?.. mm" he said, chuckling lightly. He took a step forward looking me up and down. i quickly looked down at myself, i was only in a grey tank top, panties and some long white socks. 

I looked around the room and spotted an open window, i booked it. running and then jumping out the window, it got cold really quickly, i could hear how Jeff groaned and then jumped out after me.

My heart was beating as i ran towards the forest, i could've run by the road for an hour towards the police station but it would be smarter to run through the forest and take a short cut through the forest to the police station. As i ran i heard how Jeff ran behind me at a good distance, I turned and turned, trying to get rid off Jeff until i couldn't hear him any more and there was just silence. I ducked down behind a big rock and took deep and slow breaths to calm myself.

"COME ON OUT MISSY!... YOU CAN'T HIDE FOREVER!" Jeff's voice boomed through out the forest. He was getting closer. I peeked out from behind the rock and saw him walking around looking for me before this tall, like really tall man, with pale skin , no face and a nice tuxedo appeared in front of Jeff.

"Jeffrey, I due hope you know where L/n is. it would be a shame for her to get away.. and tell everyone what happened.. again." the tall man's voice echoed throughout the forest. i slapped a hand over my mouth as tears started to run down my cheeks.

"of course i know where she is.. you tall as fucking streetlamp" Jeff hissed at the tall creature. the creature turned its head towards me and 'looked' at me. I froze. And hid behind the rock, my heart beating quickly.

A black long tendril slithered over the rock and grabbed my ankle before lifting me up, i shrieked as i hung upside down.

"Smart child.." The tall man said holding me infront of Jeff. Jeff lifted his knife up, staring into my eyes.

"No no, Jeff.. i have other plans for this girl now." The tall man said, putting me down on the ground. i covered myself as best as i could and looked up at the tall man and then back at Jeff, who looked extremely shocked and kind of disappointed.

"Now, Girl. You ran from one of my best proxies, you survived him twice. You sure are a good thinker..Say, would you like to work for me?" The tall, no faced man asked.

"Either work for me or die. Your choice" He added on. I thought for a second, my head was pounding due to hanging upside down.

"I..I'll work for you.." I muttered out