𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐅𝐈𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫

As the years passed, a lot of things had happened.

Albus had tried putting Sirius in Azkaban for selling the Potter's out, but James had gotten him a trial, where it was proved that Peter was the secret keeper. Sadly, he hadn't been captured yet, since they didn't know where he was hiding.

Unfortunately, Albus had managed to put a bunch of Death Eaters in a cell, some of the captured were Bellatrix, Jace, Evan, Barty Jr, the Lestrange brothers and a few others. Sadly, Jace and Evan died after four years. They had already been weak, from going on raids constantly, and being captured before healing. They honestly lived longer than anyone would've expected. Which to be frank was kind of sad.

Marlene had been killed on an Order attack. She had been shopping in diagon alley for a dress for some date she had with a girl she had been seeing the last few weeks, when a random Order member directed the killing curse at her causing her to meet her ultimate demise.

Walgabura died of Dragon Pox. Not that anyone cared. She truly was insane, and insufferable. Though Regulus thought that Dumbledore had put heavy compulsions on her, though before he could prove it, she passed away.

Alice and Frank were kidnapped and tortured for hours, the damage was terrible, luckily the healers said that they could and would recover with time. There would be days when all they would do is remember the torture, and other occasions not at all. But with time they would be completely fine, and capable of seeing their son, Neville grow up. Which is all they wished for.

The adults decided to not put Dumbledore in Azkaban. Since they had the feeling that Marvolo would want his own revenge against him. Though they had been gathering information on him, so that when their lord was back, they would be prepared to have Dumbledore finally fall from the top of Britain.

Speaking about Marvolo, they had not been able to use his creature inheritance to bring him back to life, so they would use an horcrux, but to do so they needed some more time. Well, that was until they discovered that.............

Artemis had grown into a beautiful girl who saw the good in people, yet you could see that she could become a true demon if she were attacked, and that she had James's ability for Mischief. One time she had done a prank on Lucius, where she had turned his hair neon red, stating that it wounded his Slytherin ego.

Another time she had accidentally burned the kitchen while playing with Nymphadora's wand, and said: "I don't find trouble, trouble finds me" a phrase that had become her favorite whenever she got into some not so innocent situations, with a harmless smile that they would have believed was true if she weren't James's daughter.

Draco had grown to become a smart kid but liked getting people he didn't like into trouble. And was extremely protective over his young sister, Artemis. After finding out that he could have lost his little sister all those years ago, he had made it his life's mission to take care of her.

Neville, he was very forgetful, but had a truly kind soul. And just like Draco, he took care of Artemis in a somehow scary way considering that he was a shy kid.

Meanwhile with Molly Weasley, she had woken up incredibly early one morning to talk with Ginny and Ronald.

"What do you want?" A frustrated Ronald asked. He didn't like being woken up so early, and to make matters worse, breakfast wasn't even ready.

"This year Ron will be going to Hogwarts; we need you to befriend the Potter girl." Molly spoke.

"What, why?" Ron groaned in annoyance.

"Because that way you can marry her and take away everything of hers." Molly explained at her son
"Why am I here mommy?" Ginny asked with faux innocence.