3. Player & Veteran & Noob - Max Don't Have Sex with Your Ex.

This time I tried to make text more convenient. This is also the first time when there have been any major plot correcting. I can tell you about them in stuffbook.
This oneshot includes a lot of TheCrazyTyto's headcanons from her collection of fluff oneshots «Some Fluffy Shots Among Us Logic One-shots».
THEME: E-rotic - Max Don't Have Sex with Your Ex. The only smut things are title and music theme. There will be no scenes of this type in fic.
!Swearing and violence warning!

«Player and Veteran decided to check news feed after games in search of memes and came across news about Noob and her new boyfriend. The information greatly angered the first one, and Vet shocked by radicalism of words and actions of his friend...»

***

Evening, beer and dark. Friends are kinda drunk.

Drunkenness in fact expressed themselves differently and affected both in different degrees. Veteran was drunk by games instead of physical tipsiness, but Player was consuming alcohol from the first minutes and barely kept his temper. His natural sadness was motive - crippling parting.

It's been so long since the accident, but he hasn't let go. It was long overdue to acquire a balance in the maelstrom of life and beloved things, but the soul didn't sing so when his girlfriend wasn't with him... Attempts to get her former position were crowned with success in a recent meeting in the Squid Games. Rays of hope creeped in that their relationship would be!.. But since then, Player hasn't been finding her, what was painfully vexing.

Only befriending Veteran after two months of conflict, exacerbated by Squid Games, he was boringly acquainting him with the insane world of Roblox games because of they were bored with Fall Guys, Fortnite became obsolete and there's nothing new. Except maybe the first chapter of Poppy Playtime and the ninth FNaF, but these games are purely per one player and Vet didn't appreciate them, as they're horrors first and trite at secondly.

But Roblox was somehow... Different.

All mad-skills and ridiculousness, unforgivable for games in Google Play, was considered a special feature here. Friends were genuinely amazed there by the squalor and innovation simultaneously they hadn't experienced in previous games. Although they expressed themselves in what would seem idiocy to an ordinary person, it was organic and created humour, and the local «humour» - cheerful mood, especially for Player, visibly tipsy. It was necessary to distract, after all. So the idea of plunging into the childish immediacy in the drunken stupor seemed genius.

Satisfied with mockery to Roblox games, friends began to monitor social media in search for memes. After logging into his own Facebook, Player set to check news that were lost several days of absence. Veteran had to sit on edge of the bed and wait for his turn to laugh. It's necessary to rest even from laughter.

While checking the news Player looked bored. Most news, whether global, regarding his subscriptions, or college, he skipped. When he found the meme, didn't even grin because it was old and outdated. Certainly not something worth showing to Veteran, a man of taste, though specific. He was getting tired of boredom, but kept flipping news... And Vet was doing nothing.

However, a sudden sharp flickering caught his eye. Player shuddered and Veteran hoped that thing they had agreed was found. But this shudder was also not followed by movements and sounds of mouse's wheel twisting... Ominous freezing, being numb in place. Player stumbled upon something he intended to avoid. Post from his girlfriend... With a very offensive content what caused the corresponding muttering lamentations.

"What did you find?" Veteran turned to, slightly looking out from under his back.

"Look at this shit..." Player got mad, turned to his friend and focused more on post and it's media, "I found the best meme for today. No one will be better."