~Chapter 8~ | A embarrassing situation|

Irene's POV:

I woke up a bit late today.I also had to take a shower which got me to be even more late.So I couldn't fix my hair.I usually put it in a pony tail,but I don't have the time today.Great.
I rushed to the stairs,and no one was there.That's good.

I rushed to the kitchen and started making breakfast.I decided to make waffles this time.I've never made those for Sebastian.Ignoring him for a day gave me enough time to think about...what happened.

I decided I wasn't going to ignore him anymore,that would get me fired,plus he didn't do anything wrong.It's just I'm a bit...embarrassed when I see him now.

I made breakfast and just when I was done,Sebastian came downstairs.He doesn't ask me to bring breakfast to him anymore.That's a bit weird.I thought he was always busy with work.I didn't question it though.That would seem weird.

Also I was almost out of food again.To be honest,I didn't really get much food.I thought they would last me a while,but making spaghetti and waffles,they ran out fast.He wants me to make the noodles,then cook them.Apparently,he doesn't like the ones at the store.

"Good morning amore"Sebastian said while sitting down at the table,with his legs spread a bit,leaning his back on the chair.

"G-Good morning, sir"I said not even looking at him,just getting the food.

I placed the plate full of food,fancy placed,onto the big table,carefull not to drop anything.
I felt his eyes on me,maybe because I had my hair down today.Oh that's right,he's never seen me with my hair down.Nobody in this house has.I want to keep my hair up to be professional,I hope he doesn't yell at me for that.

"Your hair-"Sebastian started.
"Oh,a about my hair,I'm sorry sir,I couldn't tie it up today"I said.I tried so hard not to stutter.It's weird if I always stutter.

"No,amore,it's very beautiful"Sebastian complimented.He got his left hand out,and brushed it through some of my hair,wich was falling.
"You should always keep it down,tie it up when you have to"he said looking at my straight long,brown hair then looking at my eyes.I was very surprised by his action.

"Thanks you,sir,and certainly"I said blushing and looking down.
"Boss"Sebastian said.
"Excuse me?i asked him,I didn't hear him quite well.
"Call me boss,I'm curious how it sounds when you say it.
"Yes,boss"I said,and it definitely sounded better.I mean,I already knew how it sounded.When I talk with Ronald,or the guards,I refer to Sebastian as boss.
"Hmm"I hear a deep growl from him.He kept staring at me,it got awkward.
"Enjoy your meal,s- boss"I said and with that left,to eat my breakfast,in another part of the kitchen but you can't see the big table.

Sometimes,I eat breakfast with Ronald.This was one of those times.

"Good morning Ronald"I said smiling and gave him a hug.Me and him have gotten somewhat close,I mean me and him are the only ones allowed inside the mansion,and we have no one else to speak to,so we spend the time working and talking to each other.And like that I've had the chance to get to know him better.

His wife died a couple of years ago because of an illness,he had 2 kids,twins a girl and a boy.One of them is out of town,and he keeps in touch with the other.He didn't specify wich one was where,but I didn't interfere too much on his private life.

I also told him about my situation.He cried a bit.I mean I get it,my life's not the best,no one's life is.He told me that he used to hear someone play the violin at night time sometimes,I told him it was just me,and that's how I explained to him about my life.

Most of it.

I didn't tell him I was the daughter of a mafia boss,that's be dangerous.I just told him both my parents died in a car accident when I was little.And he believed it.I feel really bad for lying to him,but I don't have a choice.

                                         ***

After we chatted for a bit,I got up to wash the dishes.He had some other stuff to take care of too.

"Oh,by the way Irene,can you wipe the curtains too?They've gotten a bit dusty.
"Okay,I'll get into that in a second!"I said while still focusing on washing the dishes.
"Okay dear"is all he said and left.

After I washed the dishes,I put them in place and went to grab some dry microfibres cloth,and went to clean the curtains.They're pretty big for curtains,but they're just the right size for the wall and windows.They're a deep red,almost like brown,but i think it's a pretty colour.

As I was cleaning them I couldn't reach some parts so I kept reaching them with my tippy toes,but it was no use.

Suddenly I felt someone behind me,and I immediately knew it was Sebastian.I could tell from his scent,and height.

"Need help,amore?"I heard his deep husky voice say.He was right behind me and I could feel all his muscles.I gasped by the sudden contact.

I turned around and saw him,Sebastian.He was wearing a black and white suit,his hair spikey and looked a bit wet.And crossing his veiny hands.

"Uhh,no thank yous boss,it's okay."
"Hmm,okay keep going then"he said and I was a bit confused,but kept cleaning the curtains.I was pretending to clean the parts I already did.

He was still standing there,I turned around blushing a bit.I had to think fast.I grabbed a chair,put it in the spot I had to clean the dust and started swiping the spot making it clean.

I heard him chuckle and blushed deep red by what I was doing.

Then he came till the chair and behind me and whispered in my ear:

"I can see your panties,amore"
_______________________________
                        End of chapter eight

Chapter 8 doneee!!!!And sorry I didn't post yesterday,I was busy with school!!And what do you guys think about this chapter????What do you think (want 😉)
the characters will do after this???Will Sebastian resist??Or will he just ignore it!???Well I highly doubt that!And what about the sad past of Ronald???I feel really bad for him.🥺At least he has his children with him.Butttt...he's pretty much happy now,he has Irene too so he's not alone.So yea!!!Im sorry if you think the chapter is a bit short.I try to make every chapter 1000+ words so it's not too long but not too short.Soo yea!!Thats it.Byeee!!!!❤️❤️❤️

Words:1151