~Chapter 10~ | Flashback |

Irene's POV:

As we were heading home,Louis got a phone call from someone.It sounded like a girls voice,because whoever was at the other side of his phone sounded like was yelling.Louis was just replying with:
"Okay",or "immediately".But he never mentioned anything like "boss" or "sir",so I'm guessing it must've been his little sibling.His younger sister.Oh right,sibling.Sometimes,I wonder what it's like to have a sibling.My parents told me they just didn't want more that one child,but I never believed them.Growing up,they always showed me love,but I felt as if they were always keeping a secret from me.

                               *flashback*

"Mommy,mommy!!I yelled from my bedroom.I fell from my bed while I was asleep,and got hurt,and while doing it,I broke a vase.
My parents rushed to where my bedroom was,I could tell from their footsteps.
"Irene!"my dad yelled,while bursting the door open.He turned on the light and was checking the room with his eyes, till he found me on the floor,with the broken vase next to me.He rushed by my side,and I saw mom at the door,seeing fear in her eyes,as she thought I cut myself.
"Irene,are you okay honey?"she asked as she also rushed my side.My eyes were now teary,I was scared they were gonna yell at me.

"N no mummy,i I'm f fine,I I'm sorry,I f fell while s sleeping"I said,my tiny lips trembling,my eyes watery,about to cry.I mean,
what could you expect from a 5 year old?Of course they're gonna get scared easily.My dad hugged me tight,realising I was okay.
"It's okay love,but don't scare us like that okay?"my dad said while hugging me.As he let go mom said:
"It's okay honey,now why don't you go with daddy to our bedroom,while I clean this up"she said while smiling brightly at me.And I nodded my tiny head while smiling.Dad picked me up and we left the room.I saw mom sit down to get the tiny broken pieces of the vase that I broke.

That was one of the things that I always loved about my mother.She was sweet,caring,but you wouldn't like her so much,if you knew how she would get when she was mad.It wasn't in her nature to be mad,that's why I was called "spoiled"by my best friend,John.

                         *end of flashback*

The car stopped,meaning we were at our destination.Or so I thought.We we're actually at a clothing store.Huh?What are we doing here?Weren't we supposed to be going back to the mansion?And so I asked Louis.
"Louis,why are we here?Were supposed to be at the mansion"I asked him worriedly.
"Don't worry,Sir Sebastian asked if we could buy a new suit for him on the way,using his card"he said while handing it to me from the front seat.

"Since when did you get this?And why didn't you tell me?"I asked him.
"Don't worry about it,now let's go"he said and with that got out the car.He also opened my door,reaching his hand for mine,witch I blushed to.Now go,I'll be waiting in the car.If you see anything strange,immediately inform me,understood?"he asked me.
I just nodded and entered the store.The store was very big,and beautiful,my jaw almost dropped.

"It must be nice to be rich."I thought to myself.
As I entered a lady,probably in her 30s or 40s came up to me.
"Hello young lady,welcome to our shop,what may I help you with?"she asked me in the sweetest voice ever.It reminded me of my mother a bit.
"Oh,yes,I'd like to find a good suit,with a reasonable price"I said.She smiled and told me the way.I saw some of the suits,they were all very nice.One that caught my attention was a extra trim fit suit.It was in black and white,and it really caught my attention,and it was 50 thousand.I tried not to gasp,since I've got the card and I can buy it with that one.I mean,Sebastian's rich,he wouldn't mind right?
Plus,if it's his card,then I can spend more that's that,can I?But,I feel bad to waste his money,it's his earnings.

I chose that suit,and told the lady I'd like to purchase it.She took it so she could put it in a bag,and I was waiting for her to comeI took a look at the shop and it was very fancy.Surprisingly,I was the only one there,I mean,who could you blame,why would anyone just randomly buy a suit,well except Sebastian that is.
"And here you go,miss,I hope this looks good on your husband.Wait,husband?
"I'm sorry,what did you say,I didn't quite catch it"I said trying to not be rude.
"You're buying this for your husband right?"she asked me.
"Uhh yea",I replied,"something like that".I think she caught me blushing and smiled a bit.

I quickly purchased it,said good bye to the nice lady,and left the store.Louis was waiting for me outside the car,and was texting someone on the phone.But I didn't question that.

Louis' POV:

I was in my day shift,bored as hell.Tony has the day off today,so I'm left all alone.I think Irene wanted to go to the grocery store today.Hopefully she asks me somewhere soon.I'm going to die from boredom here.
Suddenly Irene came to ask me to go to the store with me.Perfect timing.I agreed and just like that,we headed to the store.

As we were about to enter I spotted a weird guy,all dressed in black,and I think Irene noticed it too.I just quickly got Irene and we entered the store.As we were shopping i decided to chat a bit with her.Like I had anything better to do.

So,do you have any sibling?"I asked her while I was also checking some products.
"No,I I'm an only child"she said while getting some products and putting them in the shopping cart.
"Hmm,interesting"i replied.
"What about you?"She asked.
"I have a younger sister"I said,remembering my sister,Sophia.
"That must be nice"she replied.
"And why do you think that?"I asked curiously.
"No,I'm saying it must be nice to have a sister,or to even have a sibling."
"Yes,it is"I added.

After that we didn't really speak,we checked our food and left.The cashier had weird vibes,and I noticed that Irene was a bit uncomfortable too.After we left I got a phone call from Sophia,my little sister.She asked to get her some personal stuff,and I almost laughed,because she sounded a bit serious,but I didn't,I was working and it was unprofessional.After,I got a text from Sir Sebastian,he texted me saying that one of his nightstands was there,and she wasn't leaving,so I had to get there a bit late,so he ordered to buy a suit with my card,to push the time,and he said he's pay me back.Interesting.

I look through the mirror at Irene in the back,and it looked like she was lost in thought.I wonder what she's thinking about.I passed the mansion and she didn't notice.I stopped at a Suit Store,and told Irene to go buy a suit,while I waited outside the car.I was just texting my little sister,while I was waiting for Irene to find a proper suit.Hopefully she didn't spend much.I only had 300 thousand on that card.Should've  told her to buy under a budget.

I saw her leave the shop,and I left the phone.For some reason,to me it felt a romantic scene.I sound ridiculous right now.She gave me the card back,said she got a nice suit for a reasonable price,so it didn't cost much.Hopefully it cost more than 10k,otherwis
it will be embarrassing.We hopped on the car and headed to the mansion.This situation is a bit "fishy".
_______________________________
                          End of chapter ten

We're now officially 10 chapters in the story!!!Yayyyy!!!!!Thank you for those who have read my story so far.We're almost at 100 views.I know it's not much,but being my first book,I'm very excited!!!Anyways,what do we think about Louis?I have mixed signals about this guy 😂.And what do we think about this book so far?Please leave a comment.I want to know.And maybe there isn't enough romance in this book,and I'm sorry if you think that,but it's not gonna be all about romance!And you may have noticed,the chapters are getting longer!!!And tbh I kinda lost inspo along the way,but here we are now.Soo,the chapters will keep going,and will be long I promise!!So yea,that's it for this chapter.Byee!!!❤️❤️❤️

Words:1512