Chapter 51

Another gunshot, echoed in the empty hall.

However, it was not the small ball that the bullet hit. At the moment of his death, Lu Mo suddenly turned his arm and hit it to the right.

"Finally I find you."

Lu Mo retracted his gun, and there was still white smoke from the gun and mouth. Then he turned his head and looked to the right.

A plain-looking male? Hiding beside a tall potted plant. At this moment, his face was pale, and his pupils looked at Lu Mo in a daze.

There was a burn mark on the side of his face, and the bullet passed him, pierced his hair and hit the wall.

Lu Mo put his muzzle on his hat, raised his chin, and looked at him condescendingly. A gentle smile appeared on his stern face: "It's you who stared at me from the beginning."

There were too many people at the banquet before, and Lu Mo really couldn't help him from so many interferences? He could find the line of sight that made him particularly uncomfortable.

But now the nobles in the hall ran away cleanly, and the remaining one was particularly conspicuous.

The other party seemed to have suddenly recovered, with an awkward smile on his face, and said: "Your Excellency Lu Mo must have misunderstood. I am indeed staring at you all the time, right? But you are so good,? Who can ignore your existence?"

"Perhaps because..." He scratched his cheeks,? I said embarrassingly, "I can't always hide my gaze,? It's too straightforward, so I'm always misunderstood as hostile—"

"—But how do I feel that you are quite hidden?"

The male worm's voice stuck in his throat, he turned his head in disbelief, and the silver-haired female who was standing next to Lu Mo unexpectedly appeared beside him like a ghost.

The corners of Ling's lips were smiling, but his red eyes were dull and murderous.

"You have a very professional quality," Ling said in an unhurried voice. "Always keep a close distance and spy on us with the best vision, but we can't find you. Let me say, even In the Legion, there are only a handful of things that can do what you do."

Ling squinted his eyes and lowered his voice: "You don't need to belittle yourself, right?"

The male shook his whole body, and he felt a hard object against his waist.

He looked at Ling in disbelief: "I'm a male."

"It's true." Ling agreed with him, "I was just joking with you."

Then you take the gun back!

The male was covered in cold sweats, and he finally understood Su Lin's evaluation of the female—don't judge his actions by common sense, this was a monster that coexisted rationality and madness.

Lu Mo is his biggest weakness, but before the first blow is fatal, don't covet Lu Mo lightly.

Because Lu Mo is already his only reverse scale now.

The male worm's heart is full of deep regret.

Su Lin is the adult's most trusted subordinate, he has always been brooding, thinking that he is stronger than Su Lin and more worthy of that adult's favor.

Ever since he knew that Su Lin was deflated in Lu Mo's hands, he had a bold idea in his heart.

If he provokes Lu Mo and defeats Lu Mo, would that prove that he is stronger than Su Lin?