Chapter 57

This is a very big room? It seems to be a huge room after several rooms are opened.

As soon as you enter the door, you can see everything in the room.

Although it was daytime, the thick curtains completely blocked the sun. When the door behind him was closed, there was only a dim light in the room.

I have to say, this is a very clever approach.

There are a lot of tables in the room with gambling and gambling utensils on them. Various zergs surround the table with red eyes, and all their attention is attracted by the small dice on the table.

"big big big!!"

"All bet!"

"Double! Double-bad luck! Fuck!"

They may not realize, how long have they been in this room, it is always dim,? claustrophobic,? It's an eternal little casino.

The females carrying the wine glasses are well-trained. Their left hand is behind them, and their right hand is firmly holding a huge tray. The wine glasses on the tray are full. But the females didn't squint, and they walked with their heads high and chest up, walking among the excited crowd, and they wouldn't let the wine spill even a drop.

There is a small restaurant in the distance, but these gamblers above will not feel hungry at all, even if their lips are dry, they just grab a glass of wine in their hands, and even when they drink, their eyes will not leave the table. On the situation.

Lu Mo noticed that there was everything needed for food and clothing in the entire room, but one thing was missing.

Mirror.

If there is a mirror here, when these gamblers see themselves in the mirror, they will be surprised to find that they look so crazy...

All arrangements are a trap. Let the gamblers indulge in and never wake up until they drain their last cent.

"Everything here belongs to Lord Lu Mo," Minocchi's voice was full of admiration, "Look, how rich he is, I dare say that even in the Emperor Star, Lord Lu Mo is one of the best males!"

Ling smiled slightly: "Indeed, I absolutely agree with you."

He looked at "Lu Mo", he was sitting in the dark part of the room, holding a glass of red wine and shaking it gently. The five fingers were covered with rings of gems, and the rings were cut deeply into the flesh.

If the lights are bright here, or the sky is bright, it will look ridiculous. But now the light is dim, and he is full of jewels. Although he can't match elegance, he also has a somewhat bluffing posture.

Minoqi said to Lu Mo: "Bai Liu, I'll talk to Your Excellency Lu Mo about business. You can wait for me for a while. If it's boring, you can play with all the tables here."

He grabbed a handful of chips from the table next to him, stuffed it into Lu Mo's hand, and whispered, "If you are interested in any female, you can play it casually."

Lu Mo stiffly held the bargaining chip: "...Thanks a lot."

As a man who has been able to win rock-paper-scissors since childhood, Lu Mo has always been insensitive to gambling and gambling.

The system is yin and yang strange in his mind: [Oh, didn’t you use Yangshou to draw cards? Don't try your luck? 】

Lu Mo ignored it, turned his head and looked at Ling silently.

Ling touched his nose and took two chips from Lu Mo's hand: "Do you want to play?"

Lu Mo shook his head reservedly: "As a nobleman, you should stay away from gambling and gambling."