Hope's First Trial(unedited)

Hi, this is my first published story on Wattpad. If I have made any mistakes please comment and point them out. Thank you and happy reading.

.....................................................................................................................................

Hi, the name's Hope. I'm just a girl, but I'm a girl living in a strange world. I live in a dimension called the Unknown World and you, reader, live in a dimension that has yet to be named, but you do live on the planet named Earth, or so I presume. Now, I'm sure you are wondering how this story ended up in your hands to read and contemplate. Well let's just say it took a little bit of magic, fate, and hope. Let me tell you my story of how I started at the bottom and worked myself to the top in a lost and hopeless world.

I was just a normal peasant girl in the kingdom of Herione when I first got a chance to be different. My kingdom has always been at war with another kingdom called the Baskilisks, and I had a huge secret. An extremely dangerous secret, too. I was one of the only girls, or so I always thought, in all the dimensions to have combat powers. I didn't know how to truly use them and I felt scared to ever try to truly use them. I didn't want to hurt anyone. I didn't think I would ever add up to much, not even a little bit.

I was fifteen and about to graduate from basic school. soon we were to have the 'battles'. They resembled what we would face on the battlefield against the Baskilisks later in life, if we were to choose that lifestyle.

First we were to be placed with a partner, a boy graduating with us. The boys have combat-power classes the same time we girls have healing classes. That way there are teams of healers and fighters, just like on the battlefield. We were already partnered up with a boy before the actual fight took place, that way if we wanted to we could meet up and make a plan of attack before the fight started.

I was partnered up with a boy named Apollo. He wasn't much of a fighter, so I was afraid we would lose the 'battles' quickly. If we were to get into the top three teams to stay in the battle, though, and didn't lose our power source, a bracelet that the girls wore, we would get the chance to join the most talented healers and soldiers in the kingdom in battles on the war fields. We would learn, train, and fight alongside them till the end.

During the 'battle' I had to make sure I didn't show any of my combat powers, which was not going to be easy. But I tried, and then I would show my powers to the Heroine king himself. His name's King Riley and he's sixteen, our youngest king ever, has green eyes, as green as the grass on a sunny day right after it rains, sandy brown hair, and is super powerful. I was hoping to become well-known for my combat powers as I became a soldier when I grew up

.....................................................................................................................................

"Look at her outfit, it's so rugged. She looks like a boy," a girl in my healing class snickers as I walk into the huge university-sized classroom Friday afternoon. I was wearing a pair of faded blue jeans with a hole ripped in both knees and a black T-shirt that had a rip in the left sleeve and a black leather jacket, not a dress like all the other girls were wearing.

"Yeah, there's no hope for her," another girl laughed at her own silly joke," I hope she doesn't plan on wearing that thing to the games tomorrow.

"All seniors who have sighed up for the "battles" on Saturday please report to the auditorium after school, thank you," the loudspeaker had stated.

"Ok girls, let's get started," my class's healing teacher said in her sing-song voice and clapped her hands to get our attention.

One more day here and I'd be out of here, for I was a senior and was ready to battle.