The Two Best Things in Life

Xander opened his mouth at Dante's behest and found the piled forkful of noodles in his mouth. They were still warm and soft, and the sauce was delicious. Xander felt a tingling feeling in his gut and mind, but he didn't know what it meant until Dante was suddenly the hottest man in the world.

He loved being fed, and especially by Dante in that moment. Dante grabbed Xander's gut and shook it, making Xander let out a moan involuntarily. He clapped his hand over his mouth as Dante laughed and loaded up another forkful.

"Don't worry, it's just us in here," Dante said, approaching Xander with more food.

This time, Xander knew what was happening and opened his mouth, happily receiving the pile of noodles, veggies, and meat.

After that was a thick, dense slice of cake that sat in Xander's belly like a bowling ball.

Then, Dante picked up the pace, non-stop shoving food into Xander's mouth. Both men were deeply in love with each other, and both were aroused in their positions.

Every so often during the feeding, Dante would let Xander have a bottle of two of alcohol before feeding him again.

When Dante finished, Xander's gut was gurgling loudly and Xander was groaning from the pain of his overstuffed belly.

"It'll be your turn to feed me when I get back, ok? I'm getting more food for myself because I didn't expect you to finish everything."

Xander lazily nodded and burped, making Dante smile again.

"Fatty," he chuckled.

Dante got himself a fair bit of food, nowhere near as much as Xander's meal, but still more than any common mortal would eat.

"I'm back," he sang.

Xander looked over and saw Dante picking up the saved food from earlier and taking it to the side table next to Xander. He also got a fork and a spoon and set them on top of one of the boxes of food.

Xander knew his job and opened one of the boxes, revealing sweet and sour chicken over fried rice. He poured the sauce over top of all of it and picked up a spoonful, making sure none was going to fall off before looking at Dante. Dante opened his mouth and closed his eyes and Xander shot the spoon into the devil's mouth. He moaned in pleasure and finished the bite.

"Come on, bigger bites,"

No sooner than he finished his sentence was there another, bigger spoonful of rice and chicken in his mouth.

Dante was fed much in the same way as Xander, he just ate less. His belly was bloated and complaining, but Dante wasn't finished yet. He downed the rest of the alcohol in the minibar and patted his gut happily.

He then flipped over top of Xander and they started passionately making out, causing Xander's halo to start to melt. He was only half-aware of the stinging caused by the melting halo, but he only grew more ecstatic when he noticed it.

A few minutes later, Xander suddenly felt a lot of pressure building up behind a tingling in his lower back.

~rip!~

Both of the men heard it, but they were also both confused.

"What?"

Xander shifted and Dante saw the beginning of a huge, thick devil's tail from the back of Xander's pants.

"Xander, you're not an angel anymore, you're a devil~"

Xander also saw the tips of horns from Dante's hair and informed him of it.

"Yes, I can feel it, I'm a greater devil now~ Just a little more sinning and I'll be a lesser demon~" Dante said.

Their passions carried them into the bedroom.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The next morning, Dante and Xander woke up changed. Dante had tall horns, a thicker tail, and a bigger gut, and Xander had grown little horns and the thickest tail Dante had ever seen. He had to use both hands to totally encapsulate it, and it was a reflection of how fat Xander himself was. It made Dante proud to see Xander become a devil, but Xander seemed to love it too.

Xander was even becoming mischievous, knocking things over with his tail when they were out and about. He started wearing just jackets with no shirt, letting his gut hang out. Dante did the same, but he was less noticable than Xander.

Really, how hard would it be to miss something like Xander? Most people were too distracted by Xander to notice the full on demon roaming among mortals, which Dante couldn't really blame anyone for.