PROLOGUE: Phoenix From the Ashes!

In the sunny lands of Patch rests a cabin. But to one, it doesn't seem like a sunny happy day. That someone is (Y/n) Branwen. Son of Raven Branwen and Taiyang Xiao Long. He has never been treated well. Ever since he was discovered to not possess a Semblance, that's when it started. He was called a "waste of space", "Useless", "Freak", The list goes on. He's never been appreciated by his family.

His own mother abandoned him years ago. He's had to survive beating after beating. But thanks to his aura, he's healed. The beatings have just been getting worse over the years. (Y/n) currently felt cold for some reason. Well, colder than normal. He opens his eyes and sees that he's outside on the ground. He was confused.

Tai: "Good, your awake."

(Y/n) looked at the house and saw Tai. But (Y/n) noticed that Tai held a machete.

Out of everyone in the family, Tai abused him the most. Summer was never the abusive type as it truly began after she went missing. Qrow didn't do anything to stop or to continue the abuse. Yang and Ruby were oblivious to everything that was going on as Tai did it when they weren't around.

Tai: "I'm getting sick of having you around! You will never influence Ruby or Yang to end up like a weak piece of shit like you!! So why not just get rid of you right now? Make things a whole lot easier if you were just Dead!! Your worthless!! Do not possess a freaking Semblance and Summers gone because of you!!" he shouts.

Tai blames (Y/n) for what happened to Summer. (Y/n), attempted to crawl away from Tai, but felt something sharp piece his leg pinning him to the ground. He let out a pained scream. Tai took out the machete from (Y/n)'s leg and grabbed the back of (Y/n)'s head.

Tai: "Don't even think about it you little shit!" he said angrily.

Tai flipped him around onto his back before slashing off (Y/n)'s right arm. (Y/n) let out a loud scream of pain that was heard by someone in the forest. Tears rushed down (Y/n)'s face before Tai grabbed (Y/n)'s neck and slammed him onto a tree and began choking the life out of him. As he did this, (Y/n) slowly lost consciousness.

Tai continued until he was suddenly punched in the face and launched into a tree. (Y/n) dropped down but the person who punched Tai caught him.

???: "Now this is just fucked up. Strangling a child? How low must you go?" he asks while glaring at Tai.

Tai: "And who are you!?" he asks angrily.

Maine: "Name's Maine. And I'll be taking this kid of your hands since you clearly done give a damn." he said.

Tai: "Like hell you are!! That little shit needs to Die!!" he shouts as he charges Maine.

Maine rolls his eyes and dodges a punch before he spartan kicks Tai back into the tree knocking him out.

Maine: "tch, all bark but no bite." he said with a glare at the unconscious Tai.

Maine then looked at the boy he had in his hands. He then noticed that he had no right arm.

Maine: "Shit!" he curses before he runs off away from the cabin.

(TIMESKIP)

(Y/n) groaned a little before opening his eyes. To his confusion he sees a white roof. He looks around the room he's in and sees that he's in a hospital room. He sits up and looked at his right shoulder to see his arm was gone. He then sees bandages all over his body including around his leg where Tai had stabbed him.

Maine: "bout time you woke up." he said.

(Y/n) gasped lightly and looked at the corner of the room. It wasn't that big. He sees a man sitting in the chair in the corner of the room. He had his shades off.

CYBERSASSIN (Male Abused Reader X RWBY X Cyberpunk Edgerunners)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara