Boboiboy Season 1 : Ep 1-(1/2)

"Hey" - talking
'Hmm?' - thought
"WHAT" - talking in screen
You? - describing the scene
Mk - message/note in screen

English is not my first language so there might be some wrong grammar.

✿*|*✿

Screen start with an incoming train. The screen then slide to right revealing the train station.

"Warning, the high-speed train will arrive at the station shortly. Make sure you stay behind the yellow line to avoid injury" said a person announcing to the passages using the speaker.

"Oh! I remember this!" said Boboiboy as he smile at the scene.

Amato also smile seeing how happy his son is watching it and remembering it as a memory.

The train door open and shown Boboiboy with his dad, Amato sitting on a bench while his power sphera, Mechabot holding Boboiboy's soccerball.

"Look! It's you!~" said Gopal poking him with his elbows.

"Ish, shut up. I know that" said Boboiboy annoyed as he rolled his eyes.

When the door open completely, Boboiboy was the one who stood up first following by his dad picking up Boboiboy's bag beside him.

They walk closer to the train and Amato kneel down a bit so he could reach Boboiboy.

"Boboiboy, take care of yourself later" said Amato

"Ok dad!" said Boboiboy

Amato then adjust his hat since the hat is low and Boboiboy ask his dad a question.

"Dad, when will you come back?" said Boboiboy

"Hmm... I don't know yet my son. Dad will come back as soon as possible ok?" said Amato

"Come back soon ok" said Boboiboy and hugs him tightly.

Amato wince secretly seeing how hopeful Boboiboy looks for him to be home soon, which maybe won't happen. Boboiboy's actions explained it all.

Amato catch him when Boboiboy hugged him with a smile.

"Boboiboy miss you dad" said Boboiboy looking up to Amato.

"Dad will miss you too" replied Amato looking at him back.

They hug each other again as if they won't see each other again.

"Be independent. Don't make trouble to Tok Abah you know" said Amato

"Hmm.. He already did so its too late to say that again" said Tok Abah with an unsatisfied look.

"Hm hm" nods Boboiboy and turn to Mechabot.

"Ha Mechabot, take good care of my father" said Boboiboy

'If only he wanted to..' thought Amato sweatdropped at his son's words.

"Goodbye. Don't be naughty" said Mechabot as he toss the ball to him.

"Hmm, ha! Let's play mechanize mechanize again one day!" said Boboiboy excitedly.