"Are you ready for some dress up?"

"A few more places?" I reluctantly asked.

"Yeah, I wanna check out H&M and Zara and then we'll head home." said Jess.

"Alright well I might head to the food court and chill while you finish up."

"Don't you wanna help me pick some other outfits?" she said with a small grin, as she pulled me close to her. She ran her finger down my chest stopping right above my hips and brought her waist close to mine.

"I guess . . . I guess I could give you my opinion . . ." I whispered. 

"Great. Let's take this outfit off, but leave the panties on for now." she said as she left the change room.

Dressed up in a crop top and skirt, my girlfriend's lingerie, I . . . didn't know what to think. Part of me was embarrassed. I wouldn't want anyone from school to catch me dead in this outfit. But at the same time, I feel like I was exploring a deep-seated curiosity that I've always had. But enough with that thinking - I guess we have more places to go.

I pulled the crop top off, unhooked the bra, and put my shirt back on.

The skirt came off, but the green panties stayed on, and I put my pants over top.

Feeling my pants ride up against my bulge was thrilling. It was a softer feeling than I'm used to, and the panties grew a little bit tighter as i zipped up my jeans.

I stuffed the bra back into Jess' backpack, and brought the top and skirt out to the register. The attendant wasn't quite sure what to make of the fact that it was me who brought it out. At first she seemed confused, but shrugged it off pretty quick once she scanned everything.

We left Brandy, and made our way over to Zara. 

Jess looked around for a few minutes before she came upon the first top that piqued her interest. "Oooo this one's cute!" she said as she held up a sequinned busty crop.

"Isn't it a little small?" I asked. Jess looked at it for a second, and then held it up to sit on my chest.

"Whoa, whoa." I said as I took a step back. I pulled Jess aside.

"We're in the middle of a busy store. I don't want other guys seeing my girlfriend hold this top up to my chest like I'm gonna wear it."

"But... you are gonna wear it for me. Right?"
"Yeah. But not here." I said quietly.

"You're right. I should've asked you."
"Yeah, you should've."

Jess grabbed it off the hanger. "All right, well let's keep looking around."

She picked up a few more items to try on. She disappeared for a few minutes while I was left alone, so I pretended to look at the guys stuff while I frantically scanned the store for her.

My eyes finally met with hers as she quickly walked toward me, reached out to grab my hand, and pulled me along with her to the changing room.

With a flourish she shut the curtain behind her, and turned around to face me.

"Are you ready for some dress up?" she asked with a smile.

I stared at her for a second. My girlfriend looked so excited, and although I was hesitant to make this become a thing in our relationship, I know that if I indulge her just this once we won't ever have to do this again. I pulled her close to me.

"Let's play dress up" I playfully whispered in her ear.

"Great, strip down for me."

I once again pulled my clothes off down to the remaining green panties, as I stood near naked in this Zara dressing room.