04

It was Violetta's first day off punishment and Rindou decided the best way to celebrate this was to take her out to a party with his friends.

Violetta smoothed out her jet black and pink wig she had gotten installed the day prior, Rindou sitting on the toilet in his bathroom while Violetta fixed her lashes for what he thought was the last time.

"Okay... and done! Let's go!"

Rindou smiled his usual crooked grin as he nodded his head. He stood up and held out a hand for Violetta, the girl taking in his appearance. And boy, did he look good.

He wore loose back pants and a stylish low cut shirt, a chain with a "V" pendant, his hair was pushed back and he sported his round framed glasses. Violetta was practically drooling.

"Honey bunny? Ya' been staring a minute, I got something on my face?"

Violetta shook her head as she pulled Rindou out the bathroom into the hallway, looking up at him through her fluffy lashes as she twirled her hair with her free hand with a gleam in her eyes that amused Rindou. He chuckled softly as he gently held her chin between his thumb and index finger.

"What's on that pretty mind of yours?"

"You. Rinny you look so good."

Violetta's voice was sugary sweet, something it did when she wanted something.

"You need anything from me before we go?"

Rindou teased as his thumb grazed over Violetta's glossed bottom lip.

"Don't wanna get lip gloss on you."

Rindou smiled as Violetta pouted, he checked his watch seeing that they needed to leave very soon if he didn't want to piss Izana off.

"We can do whatever you want when we get back, Vi. But now we gotta go before Izana kills me."

Violetta's eyes shimmered at the mention of the white haired male. He doted on her like a big brother and made her giggle whenever he scolded Rindou (or Ran and Shion) for looking at her body hungrily.

"Zana's gonna be there!? Let's go Rin Rin!"

Violetta looked around as she was pulled through sweaty gyrating bodys. She loved the dims lights of the club and the warm air, it was all so tantalizing.
Before she knew it she was standing in front of many familiar faces.

Mucho gaze her a small grin, Hanma giving her a flirty wave that made her cheeks heat up. Kisaki giving her a slight nod of acknowledgment, Muto saying hello with the brightest smile Rindou had seen on the man in years. Ran blowing her a kiss to which he received a glare from his brother, and a wave from Shion.
Last but certainly not least, Izana came into Violetta's view sight.

"Zana!"

She squealed over the music as she rushed to the man for a hug; it was sweet and welcoming as all her hugs were Izana thought. They both pulled back with smiles, Izana patting her head.

"Violet, little sis. How are you?"

"So good! I was in trouble but I'm good now!"

Violetta gave him a honey sweet grin, the only smile that could make Izana feel so at peace and at ease after being stressed all day.

"How about you go sit with Rindou? He's looking a little lonely in that corner."

Izana chuckled after this and Violetta turned to see Rindou sitting on the couch in their area, sulking.

She walked over to to him and peered down at him with curiosity. This moment reminded her of back in high school when she walked up to him to ask his name, simply to be met with a grunt and then a soft 'Rindou'. The memory made her smile as she sat down next to her boyfriend.