chapter 39 • slumber party I

We only had to stay in hospital overnight, as the electrocution didn't fuck us up that badly, thank god. That was a close one. As for legal charges, Nick paid with his looks.

Anyways, all three of us are now waiting outside the hospital for Lil Huddy to come pick us up. Yeah, Bolley stayed with us overnight. Slept under my bed.

"So, where the hell are we even going to stay?" I ask the boys, who were sitting on a bench together, trying to fit all the sloths into a tote bag. Why the fuck this hospital got merch?

"Me and my brothers just got an apartment yesterday morning" Nick explains, now using the last 2% of his phone's battery to take a selfie. Idiot.

There's no fucking way I'm staying in a house with Matt. I'd rather give up Galaxy for life. Well, maybe not that extreme but STILL. Thinking of that motherfucker? Makes me sick.

Anyways, I tell Nick how it is. "There's no fucking way I'm staying in a house with your brother that begins with the thirteenth letter of the alphabet. It is not happening".

"It's either that or the streets" Nick tells me, "Besides, me and Chris will have your back if Matt tries to start any beef".

"Same" Bolley adds in.

I take a deep sigh, whilst also blushing at the thought of Christopher because while the streets do sound better, I know he's right about the having my back part. Also if Chris doesn't feel the same as yesterday I'm going to have a mental break down and shave my eyebrows off!

"Thanks Nick".

"On god" Nick responds, manoeuvring the final sloth into the bag as a car pulls up in-front of us, "Aye lets fucking go, just in time".

Chase rolls down his tinted window, and beams at us, "Hey fuckers. Be proud of me, I was close to hitting someone again but missed them. Ran over a bird though".

"I don't care" Nick says, loading his tote bag full of sloths into the boot of the car next to me and Bolley's luggage, "About the bird".

"Yeah Chase, it's not an accomplishment you idiot" I tell the failed musician as I sit in the passenger seat of his car (now Bolley and Nick will have to sit next to each other. Genius plan). Anyways, Chase is so like... stupid.

"Wait, does that mean you have hit people with his car before?" Bolley asks Lil Hud, buckling himself in. Yeah, you should buckle yourself in because we could fly out the fucking window driving with this fucker. Sorry I'm being so rude to Chase, but like... it has to be said.

"Yeah, on two accounts" Chase explains as he starts his engine. How does he still I don't know... HAVE ACCESS TO THE ROADS?

"Yeah, he hit me with it. That's how we met" I tell Bolley, and he looks at me with his nose scrunched up. Yeah, I was hit by a moving vehicle and lived to tell the tale.

"Anyways, where to?" Chase asks, looking over at me as he drives. Dude, this is why you get into accidents.

"I don't know. Ask Nicolas" I tell him, opening his glove box and taking out a half-eaten bag of twizzlers, "You eat this shit?". Might as well get a plastic hose out and start chomping down.

"Yeah?" Chase responds.

Nick leans over into the front seat, showing his phone, which had the address of his new place written on it. I'm calling it Nicks house because he's oldest and therefore in charge. Fuck the other two. I'm kidding, I love Chris. I'm hoping he asks me to be... his... you know gf.