ᴄʜ. 𝟼

✦

A week had passed since Kiyomi's first day of school and about three weeks since Kiyomi died and transmigrated into the body of Kana's twin brother that was only mentioned once in the game.

So far, Kiyomi has only met three of the capture targets. The remaining two are in Kana's class. This puts Kiyomi at a huge disadvantage!

But luckily both of the love interests are out of school for the time being! This was due to the fact that the game launched before it was completed. For a while, Sora and Rin were the only two love interests.

Anyways, the developers said they both took a leave of absence from school in the beginning. One for work and the other for family. So, even Kana hasn't met them yet.

Kiyomi was currently walking to school with Sora and Rin. The ravenette dropped by Sora's house to pick him up and met with Rin on the way.

Although Rin is from a very prestigious family and can easily get a limo ride to school, he enjoyed the calm morning and often walked instead.

The blond was just walking as the other two conversed, answering a question that comes every now and then.

Kana had left earlier to walk with Issac. Issac asked if Kiyomi wanted to go with them, but Kana replied for him and said no.

What a bitc-

"Do you guys want to hang out after school?" Kiyomi asked.

"Hang out...?" Sora repeated, thinking it over before suddenly remembering something.

"I'm sorry, Kiyomi. I can't go. I have a private tutor coming after school today." Sora looked down. He was upset that he couldn't go.

The words Sora just spoke were the same words spoken in the game to help guide the players towards Rin and increase his likability towards them.

Rin normally wouldn't feel anything towards the player until after they're hangout, but even then he's still clueless about it.

"What about you, Rin?" Kiyomi wasn't about to miss this chance! Especially since it looks like he's slowly taking the role of the main character from Kana.

"I guess...I'm available this afternoon..." Rin felt bad saying no to Kiyomi and just couldn't muster up the courage.

"Yes!" Kiyomi practically shouted, scaring the people nearby.

He quickly apologized and rushed to school with Sora and Rin.

—✦—

Kiyomi was being held back. Although he promised to go spend time with Rin, a classmate had pushed him into helping her.

"Thank you so much for helping me with this, Kiyomi! I was really worried I wouldn't get it in on time." She cheered.