ᴄʜ. 𝟷𝟷

✦

Haruki was staying with Rin.

Haruki...was staying with...Rin.

Haruki and Rin were living together.

It was required of him if he wanted to attend school and live normally. The Tanaka family offered to have Saya Haruki live with them hoping a friendship would form between the chaotic idol and the lone prince.

"!" Kari! Wow...I've never seen an idol in person before... Sora silently fanboyed over the new person in the room. He was too shy to actually say it out loud. Completely missing the question as to why such an idolized being was even in the home of his friend. Usually that wouldn't be possible.

Kiyomi on the other hand was completely bedazzled by the ferocity of Haruki's threatening stare. His bright, rose eyes sparkled with amazement and the usually teasing smirk plastered on his face was now a genuine smile of content and relief.

"Oh right. I forgot you'd be home now." Rin said with almost no emotion. He wasn't phased at all by the barbaric attitude of the pink haired male and responded with indifference. "Do you know where Ms. Lina went—?"

"What are these two dorks doing here?" Haruki asked Rin as the two dorks in question were standing there still with only one of them having no way of retaliating.

"Haruki, was it? I'm sorry, but that was very rude of you to say." Kiyomi began to take steps towards the pink haired beast until he's standing face to chest with the other. The ravenette tilted his head up slightly to peer directly into the vermilion organ of sight.

Rin and Sora were too stunned by Kiyomi's actions and didn't immediately respond. Haruki on the other hand wanted to see what the smaller male was going to do.

Kiyomi wrapped his arms around the others thin waist and leaned forward, pressing his face against the softness of the pale and unblemished chest.

"...very comforting..." Kiyomi mumbled against the large pectorals belonging to the pop idol.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"WHAT THE FUCK!" Haruki yelled with great ferocity and face flushed with a bright red. He attempted to push Kiyomi away with all his strength, but even so, it did nothing to get rid of the firm grasp around his waist and the weird feeling on his chest.

Suddenly, Kiyomi felt a pair of cold hands wrap around the slight curvature of his hips. Light finger tips softly nestled against the slim arm, while another set shyly gripped the edge of his shirt.

In the background Kiyomi heard a bell ringing.

An eerie presence engulfed the two men. Kiyomi felt the temperature in the room drop drastically. Although he much wanted to look at the faces belonging to the two pairs of hands, Kiyomi felt doom would come upon him if he did.

Haruki felt the heavy weight of bloodlust from right behind the crazy punk holding onto him.

"Young masters, I'm home!" An angelic voice was heard from the kitchen. The person whom the voice belonged to walked out into the living room of the mansion. Nothing seemed out of place and she expected to not see any of the people she was suppose to work for. To her surprise, four teenage boys stood embracing one another in the entrance hall.

Through her starry eyes was a pure and innocent boy surrounded by handsome young men, seemingly trapped by the closeness of their bodies. Arms entangled and hips pressing against each other. Her twinkling, brown eyes earnestly peered into shining roseate. A crystalline tear formed in the corner of his eye, threatening to spill across the flushed surface of skin.

Kiyomi usually doesn't get super flustered, but this encounter made his grip around Haruki's waist falter and loosen. This did not go unnoticed by the pink haired beauty and Haruki took the initiative to push the raven haired boy away. Kiyomi was not prepared for the sudden impact and stumbled back slightly, but if it weren't for capture targets number one and two, then Kiyomi would have fallen back completely.

"Kiyomi! Are you okay?" Cried a frantic Sora. All of his ill intention dissipated and was immediately replaced by a worried feeling.

Rin's expressions were faint and very subtle, but anyone could see the bits of panic cross his face

"Uh...yeah. I'm alright— wait where's Haruki?" It was only then that everyone present was aware of the idol's disappearance.

"Young Master, um...I was not made aware that there would be guests. Please make yourselves at home as I prepare snacks for your enjoyment."

"Of course, Ms. Lina. We'll be upstairs." Rin grabbed a tight hold of Kiyomi's hand, leading him towards his bedroom as Sora trailed behind them.

In a room not so far away was a tall and muscular male leaning against the door to his bedroom. His face was red and his breathing was rapid. His hand clenched the door knob tightly as the other attempted to cover his flushed face.

"W-What the hell...?" Haruki didn't know what was wrong with him. He felt incredibly hot and dizzy. His surroundings were blurring together into a jumble of colors like an abstract piece of art. "What d-did that twerp do to me..?"

✦