chapter 3

TW: strong cursing near the end of the chapter

Yelling came from down the hill. Not aggressive yelling, but playful yelling. That's when you remembered that the rest of your friends were supposed to come. You were so engrossed in the current situation that you'd forgot about everything else that had been happening around you. The once far away chatter (and yelling) got louder and louder until the friend group got to the top of the hill.

Then the loud conversation between friends became a certain blonde yelling angrier than usual.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?!" Bakugo exclaims, halting the increasing numbers of flirtatious smiles between you two that you weren't even aware of until a while later.

Bakugo knew that you and Kirishima were best friends, and it pissed him off on a regular basis. You could tell that he was extremely jealous of what you and Kirishima had and wanted to be in his place.

Everyone just kind of looked, including the other people on the hill wanting to see the meteor shower. When Bakugo was this mad, there was no telling what he could be thinking or what he might do next. As he was just about to step forward in a fit of rage, he stopped out of nowhere. A look of almost hopelessness spread across the blonde boy's face, like there was nothing he could do.

"This is new," Kirishima whispered.

You nodded in agreement as the group came closer.

They all sat down around you, eating what was left of Kirishima's picnic and laying out some snacks that they brought for themselves. The night was as beautiful as the day before had been and being with the people you loved the most made it even better.

"Woah! Look how pretty!" Mina says as the first meteor falls.

It made you uneasy seeing how Kirishima looked at her when she said that. He looked at her like she was that meteor, falling from the sky like an angel.

Soon, everyone was filled with excitement as the meteors started pouring down from the sky. Except for the group's angry pomeranian. He still seemed off from the incident earlier. You decided that you'd ask him about it at some point, just not right now. You were having too much fun at the moment for him to ruin the mood.

"Want to stay over at my house after this is done?" Kaminari says to practically everybody.

Nobody really declines, so you had a big sleepover planned for the seven of you. Kaminari's parents barely care when he hangs out with his friends, so you'd been to his house before with few people, but never seven people in one house at one time.

The meteor shower was now over, but nobody really left. But, you had one thing still left in your mind before you went to Kaminari's house.

"Hey, Bakugo. What happened back there when you guys first got here?" you say.

His face went blank as he looked slightly to the ground.

"I DON'T WANT SHITTY HAIR TO HAVE YOU, OK?! YOU GUYS LOOK SO GOOD TOGETHER AND I DON'T WANT TO LOOK LIKE MORE OF AN ASSHOLE THAN I ALREADY DO. IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?!" he yells emotionally.

You stared at him in surprise. Why hadn't you picked this up earlier? He liked you. That's why he was so jealous of Kirishima.

While you were deep in realization, Kirishima had already sprung into action.

"Who the hell do you think you are?!" Kirishima says, grabbing the collar of Bakugo's shirt.

Kaminari rushed over to try and break the fight between the two boys. It didn't work. They were already screaming in each other's faces. The only thing you could do now is wait it out.

"Fuck you, shitty hair. I'm going home." Bakugo says.

Everyone just kind of looked at eachother in slight confusion as the blonde walked away in pure anger. You thought it'd be best not to bother him right at the moment.

Well, you guessed it will be a six person sleepover now.

————————————————————————-
hey everyone!
sorry that this chapter was shorter than the last chapter but i wanted to break everything up evenly so that the last chapter isn't like 200 words

anyway next chapter will be very eventful
hope you are enjoying the story so far

have a good day/night!
<33333333