Reincarnated

" Yoo! My name is Kazawe Saji, I don't like anything on particular, so I am open to anything, I hope we get along." A boy around 177 cm, raven black hair and blood red eyes spoke in a lazy tone toward the people in the classroom and after he finished he said down and started to ponder with himself.

First Person POV/ Mc

Its been a week since I reincarnated into this world, I have to say I didn't think this situation at all, reincarnation was just fantasy afterall and not only that I reincarnated with a system.
After thinking 'System' in my head a gold hologram appeared before me, however nobody but me could see it.

{Elite System}
{Status}
{Shop}
{Tasks}
[Coins:O]

Yepp that's all, simple but convinient.After exploring I found that the system ran on coins and the way to get the points is by doing various tasks, the task I was given was to enter Advanced Nurturing Highschool.

{Ding! Congratulations host for completing the first task!}
{Rewards: Photographic Memory}
"Hmmmm" Although I already have a pretty sharp memory, it still helps a lot.
'Status' I commanded in my mind.

{Status}
Name: Saji S. Kazawe
Title: Monster
Age: 15
Height: 177 cm
Physique: B+
Skills: Advanced Analization(A), Hand to hand Combat(S), Planning(A), Photographic Memory(B).
(Title Monster: Has the ability to make people fear you, and thinking twice before going against you.)

~Third Person POV~
After Saji finished looking through his system, he started to pay attention in class.
"In the entrance exam, I made sure so that I score 70 points in every test paper and answered the questions of the examiners like an ordinary answers , giving me the way to enter Class B, which the only student who looks above the ordinary classmates is Ichinose."

Saji knew that Class B was really weak and the only girl who is a bit better than others is too naive to really lead them so its more easy to take charge here than other classes.
After a while Saji woke up from his daze when he saw his homeroom teacher come in the classroom -Chie Hoshinomiya-.
After quick introduction, she started handing the students school hand-book, although Saji already knew what was needed, He still read it not wanting to appear weird.

After all was said and done Hoshinomiya said "As you've read in the handbooks, points are used in this school, as long as you have points almost everything could be bougtht,
Anyway you'll be having 100.000 point this month, if you want to know how much that is you can think of 1 point is equals to 1 yen."

When the students heard her words, they were shocked, most of them couldn't believe the generosity of the school, while a few were suspicious but quickly throwed those thought out of the window.In the meanwhile Saji still had a noncholant look on his face.

"If anyone has any questions they are free to ask." Hoshinomiya asked the students.
Nobody seemed to have any questions so she left.

Althought Sagi has read a bit of the manga of COTE he only knew few little things about cannon so he wanted to start to take things into his hand so he left the classroom and headed toward the caffeteria, but before he could do so somebody called him from behind.
"Emm Kazawe-kun, I am oppening a group chat for the classroom, can we exchange contact number ?"

Saji turned around and found Ichinose talking to him, "Sure" he nodded and exchanged numbers, after he was done with that he turned around ready to leave, Ichinose questioned him "Are you going to the caffeteria? if you are, how about we go together?."
"Alright let's go" Saji replied to her.
They left together and after a bit of walking Ichinose asks him "What do you think of this school so far Kazawe-kun"
Hearing this Saji says "Its pretty interesting here, however there are a lot of things this school hides from us."
"Hide? What do you mean?"
Saji starts to explain "For example the points, Hoshinomiya-sensei never said that we would get points every month the same but she managed to confuse the students because of the large number of points, so nobody noticed, my thoughts are that there's something going on here, I don't think the school has such a big budged no matter how much support it recieves from the goverment, the costs are too many to count."

When Ichinose heard him she was shocked, because when she thinks about it, sensei never mentioned that they would get 100.000 every month, however she was most shocked about Saji, who could see through this immediately. Something she never noticed.
After Saji saw her reaction he said " there is no need to panic all we need to do is to lay low and don't waste more points than needed."
Ichinose hears this and sighs "Indeed you're right, by the way your really smart aren't you Kazawe -kun."

Saji retorts and says "It's just a simple matter, anyway call me Saji, I prefer it rather then my family name.
"Sure, Saji-kun"
After arriving at the caffeteria, Saji ordered a 10.000 point meal while ichinose ordered an ordinary meal.
"Are you sure you want to spend so much just on a single meal Saji-kun ?"
Ichinose was really intrigued by Saji.
"When I want to eat something, price doesn't matter."
...