Leader Of class B

-Class B-

"Hahaha well done my students you have done very well this month, your behaviour has been fantastic lets do well so we can pass Class-A"

Chie-sensei seemed really happy when she was talking and showed us the board which contained the class points.

Class A - 918
Class B - 850
Class C - 459
Class D - 0

Meaning the clas got 85000 points, meaning very good.

After that Chie-sensei warned the student that midterm exams are coming and left the classroom.
After she left everbody on the class started to flock around Ichinose.

"Without your advice we would have less points Ichinose-chan."

"You were right about behaving"

"Your very smart Ichinose-chan"

"That's right."
"....."

"..."

While hearing the praises, Ichinose felt pretty guilty, after all it was Saji's advice that helped the class not hers, as the kind girl she is, she didnt want to steal somebodie's achievement.

"Please stop it"
Yelled Ichinose, "The truth is that advice was something that Saji-kun told me, I have no intention of grabbing his achievement, I think he should be the leader of class B, although you don't know him much I can testify his abilities myself, I hope you can accept my selfish request." As soon as she said those words Ichinose bowed towards her classmates who looked very shocked by the sudden shout of Ichinose.

Saji who was sitting at the last window of the righ corner of the classroom near the window smiled, 'Phase one complete'

Pushing out everone out of their stupor Kanzaki asked "Are you sure Ichinose?, I couldn't see anything special about Kazawe rather than just good looks.

Ichinose looks at Kanzaki and nods, "Mm I am, anyway the leader of class A, already sees Saji-kun as the leader of class B and I al—s.

*Bang*

The student hear a loud noise at the corner of the room and see Saji holding his hand over the table and starts to speak, " I don't care what you think of me, all I know is that I can lead this class to greatness if your not with me you're my enemy, if you are with me your under my protection, as Ichinose said, my abilities are not something you can imagine and unlike Ichinose I am not a kind and generous person who will only defend and watch this class fail and I don't mean to disrespect Ichinose but do you really want someone as soft as her as a leader ???"

Silence enveloped the room and the first to speak out was Kanzaki, "if Ichinose-san chose him then I have no problem with him being the leader, so whoever agrees with me lets have a show of hands."

Some of them were confused but they chose to raise their hand as for the trust they have for Ichinose in this past month, while some of the guys who had a crush on Ichinose couldn't accept this but when they saw the look on Ichinose they helplessly agreed.

"Alright then, this is the first command from me, Make a total of three study groups, and study the material of the classes and after that I will make sure that nobody comes close to failing."

After saying that Saji left the classroom and headed toward class D, In the way he saw Ryueen with Albert but didn't do much and walked normally as he always did with his hand on the pocked nonchalantly.
Ryuuen eyed him for a second but didn't stop him and went his way.

After Saji arrived in front of the class D he waited a bit as the homeroom teacher of class D Sae-sensei hadn't left yet and was talking about the dissapointing failiures of class D.

After a few minutes the door opened and Sae-sensei walked out and spotted Saji who had his hands in his pockets and was resting his back on the wall "Whats your name and what class are you from" spoke Sae-sensei with a strict tone.

"Me?" Asked Saji as he pointed at himself after he moved his hand from his pocked and then continued "I'm Kazawe Saji from class B."
Sae looked at him and asked again, "what do you want in this class ?"

"Nothing, just a bit disappointed and wanted to send a message."

"What message?"

"Now, now sensei, that bussines is none of yours and of course if you try to eavesdrop, I'll take it as your class challanged mine and I'm pretty sure you won't survive long in your current status."

"Hmphh are you threatening me kid ?"

Saji smiled and replied, "Take it as you like."

After that Sae left and didn't try to do anything as she had no idea who this student was and didn't want to take anychances that destroy her chances to get to Class A.

In the classroom Horikita was talking with ayanokoji about what just happened and heard a mocking voice.

"Hahahaha even after what I told you, you still couldn't save yourseleves huh DEFECTIVES"

They turned their head and saw a handsome boy with black hair and blood-red eyes looking at them playfully.

"Tsk" Horikita became very angry after she heard Saji's mockings and retorted "Are you here to mock us ?"
While Ayanokoji said nothing.

Saji smiled playfully and said "Not really, I just came here for a visit and also to send a message, as the leader of class B i have to warn you to stay out of my way or you will have no ROOM to hide.

Horrikita narrowed her eyes and said "Hmphh don't think you scare me Kazawe."

"Tck Tck little girl sometimes you are very naive."
After saying that Saji made sure that only Korikita, Ayanokoji and Kushida heard everything that was said as the others had left just behind Sae-sensei.

Kushida was closely behind the door, listening to everything that was said and was a bit shocked to hear that Saji was the Class B leader, as she thought that Ichinose was the leader. She made friends with Ichinose and was sure she was their leader and was really upset that it wansnt the case.

Saji and Ayanokoji already knew she was behind the door but didn't say anything.
Ayanokoji didn't care about her and was thinking about what Saji when he said "you will have no ROOM to hide as he emphasized the word 'room' making Ayanokoji suspect that Saji knows about <White Room>.

After that Saji left the classroom and when he went outside there was no sight of Kushida, making Saji to smile widely '2 birds in one stone kekeke."

The reason he let Kushida hear the conversation was so she can tell others about it, if people were to know that he was the leader of class B, the spotlight would be on him, which would help him honor the deal with Sakayanagi.

The next day Saji wakes up early brushes his teeth and suddenly he gets a nottification from his system.

{Elite System}
{Status}
{Shop}
{Tasks}
[Coins:10]
{Gacha}*New*