Gacha

Saji saw the new function and quickly pressed on it
{Gacha}*New*

{The first two gacha spins are free}
After getting another popup screen like that again A wheel appeared in the hologram, Saji pressed it and it started spinning, there were various things like : Blanket, private points, sharingan, cursed energy, water bottle, kurasane, and various things from normal to things from other animes.

After a while the wheel stopped and landed on..
{Congratulations you won Body Strengthening Pill, you can take it out just by thinking about it}
Saji did as instructed and a golden pill appeared in his hand, without thinking he gulped the whole thing down.
After a few seconds he didn't feel anything but suddenly his veins started showing through all of his body and his whole body was in pain.
This lasted a few minutes until the pain stopped.

A bad smell was lingering in the air and it was coming from Saji's body, Saji quickly took a shower and when he got out, he looked in the mirror and what he saw shocked him.
Before him stood a 177 centimeters tall boy, raven black hair, and red blood eyes, however thats what already was, the thing that surprised him was his body, his abs now looked very clean and fresh his forearms not big but very refined, overall he looked like a greek god.

He quickly opened the other gacha ticket.
{Spininggg....}
{Congratulations You won Eye of Chronos}
{Integretaing in 3,2,1}
After the countdown ended Saji's eyes started to burn, it was like boiling water pouring down his eyes, however unlike last time, it was only a couple of seconds.

After he opened his eyes he felt like his surroundings had more detail on them and if focused he could see every detail he wanted and there was also a nother feature to his eyes ehich he instinctively knew if he wanted, his eyes could see in slow motion, which is a big bennefit.

After everything was done he opened to see his status.

{Status}
Name: Saji S. Kazawe
Title: Monster
Age: 15
Height: 179 cm
Physique: S
Skills: Advanced Analization(A), Hand to hand Combat(S), Planning(A), Photographic Memory(B), Eye of Chronos(B)

MC POV-
It seems that pill really did wonders for me, my strength, speed and probably stamina have been massivly increased.
{Ding! New task generated}
{A man of your word}
Discription:Keep your promise to Arisu Sakayanagi.
Rewards: 30 coins, Magic Contract(S)

So finally, I have a way to make these so called coins.

Third POV—
After recieving a new task, Saji immediately went to school.
In the way there he stopped by a vending machine and got ice coffe.
However there was also Koenji purchasing water. Saji went towards him and said "Well, well, what do we have here, I didn't know you came to this school Koenji boyya"
Koenji was surprised that somebody who knew hi name would act like that toward him but when he thought about the voice his eyes widened a bit when he heard 'koenji boyya' he thought of only one person. Thats right it was Kazawe Saji, one of the most powerful families in the world and it was based in japan, he had met Saji quite a bit of a few times.
Koenji turned his head towards Saji and replied "I didn't think you would come here either Mafia boy."
Saji smiled and said "I always love fun and a good challenge."
Koenji scoffed "Is that so."

Saji after taking a sipp of the ice cofee said "Anyway it was nice meeting you here koenji, bye now." Just like that Saji left leaving Koenji behind looking at Saji's back.
"This school is going to be a playground It seems, Well whatever."
Koenji left as well after drinking his water.

Saji, after seeing Koenji suddenly thought of a good idea and that idea was of course - POINTS.
Thats all he needed to drag down Kurasagi of class A. So he checked his point balance in his phone

(Blance: 240.000 points)
200.000 points were collected from Sakayanagi as a part of the deal, which 50.000 were given everyweek, thats why he was delaying his plans so he collected the most of it, but the system destroyed that plan.
Anyway after that Saji headed towards school and took the classes like an ordinary student would.

1 day later -
Saji woke up as usual did the morning routine and headed to school grounds.However today he decided that he isn't going to take the classes as he had other things to do, so he texted Ichinose saying "I won't be coming to class today, keep the order of the class"
After texting Ichinose he put the phone in his pocket and headed towards the caffeteria.

After he arrived, he was headed towards the furthest table, there was sitting a student with a very displeased look eating what seemed leftover food.
Saji approached him and said "That doesn't look good does it."
The student looked at Saji and said "Are you mocking me first-year ??"

Saji laughed and said "No, but i have a proposal for you."
"What proposal?"
Hearing this question Saji replied "All I want is the midterm exam questions and I will give you points in return how about it Senpai ?"

The seniour student pondered for a bit and said "50.000 point"
Saji shot a glare at the student "10.000"

40.000
-10.000
30.000?
Saji gets tired of the negotiating so he speaks up "fine i will give you 15.000 points, take it if you want it."
The student helplessly agreed at the amount and sent the files to Saji through email and recieved the points Saji promised.

Saji after making the deal left the caffeteria and went towards class-D, unlike last time, this time he wasn't planning on provoking them but a deal with a certain student.
After he arrived there he saw that the teacher hadn't yet entered class so he knocked the door  and slided it.

"Yoo nice to meet you class D i hope you don't mind me here, I just wanted to borrow koenji-boyyaa here."
Koenji who was currently looking himself at the mirror replied "And why would I do that Mafia-boy"
Saji smiled misteriously and laughed  "You would do that because I have what you want, UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO GIVE TO SOMEONE ELSE that is"

Koenji hearring this had an idea of what Saji meant, a year ago when he was having an affair with a married woman, around the age of 19, Saji with his connections was able to get proof of that and if gotten out, Koenji's reputation as the heir of the Koenji Corporation would drastically fall. So through his means Saji made the evidence known to Koenji, clearly meaning that in the future he would be blackmailed, knowing this Koenji had no choice but to hear Saji out, so he stood up and left the class with Saji, going to a CCTV-less area.

After arriving the first to speak out was koenji "What do you want in exchange for the evidence ?"
"Hahaha you're quick to undersatand, very well here is the deal, i want you to help me crush Kurasagi and make Arisu Sakayanagi the leader of class A, I am pretty sure you know them and their situation. replied Saji.
"Is that all ?" Koenji had a hard time understanding Saji, after all Saji had in hand something that could make a lot of damage to him.

Saji seeing the doubt in koenji's face said "of course, I will also destroy other evidence i have against you."
"Others?" Asked Koenji
Saji replied "yes others, afterall you were quite a playboy hahahaha."

"Fine what else do you want?" Koenji helplessly had fallen in Saji's grasp and couldn't get away from it.

Seeing the helpless look on Koenji's face laughed even harder "hahahaha, well well, let me see."
.
.