12:00 A.M. - 1:00 P.M.

As Toko's group headed upstairs, a different group was heading to Monty's Gator Golf™. It was themed after the Florida everglades, even with the hissing of alligators, courtesy of the main mascot: Monty the Alligator. He was the bassist of the main band,  

This group included Tsuru Kuroiro, Ento Nishiya, Goremu Tetsutetsu, and Sadako Honenuki

This group included Tsuru Kuroiro, Ento Nishiya, Goremu Tetsutetsu, and Sadako Honenuki. This was the goth/emo group. They dressed in mostly monochrome, with Honenuki making a direct connection to the inspiration of her name with all white clothes. Kuroiro's hair was pitch black, and thorny, reaching to the ground and melding with any shadows it touched with. Her deep blue eyes looked around as some of the families there were wary of the group, which, honestly, stung a little for the hero students. However, she ignored their concerned gazes, turning back to her friends.

Ento stood tallest amongst them. His feet formed into actual tree roots, making normal shoes impossible for him to wear. Fortunately, they were often less dirty than normal ones. His brown eyes looked for the first hole of the mini golf course.

Goremu Tetsutetsu was the most normal of them, arguably. While he did wear dark clothes, he had a splash of green to match his metallic green hair, and metallic green arms.

They had their mini-golf putters and golf balls, and were ready for the whole course.

Kuroiro stepped up to the starting line first, and placed the blue colored golf ball down with her hair. Lining herself up to putt, she calculated the angle required, and struck the ball with medium force. It rolled consistently, bouncing off one side, then another, almost making it into the hole, before passing it on the side.

"So close..." She murmured before stepping aside. Sadako stepped up to the plate.

Goremu spoke up: complaining to his friend, "No using your quirk!"
"I can't, remember?" She showed the wristband. There was a green light indicating the quirk suppressant was active.

Confusion lined his features as he asked, "Wait, then why were you able to...?"
Rolling her eyes, the daughter of the heroine Sanctavin stated the obvious connection to her mother, "Because my hair is a part of me. I'm considered a hybrid quirk user."
"Right..." He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. He was an idiot, but a gentle one who looked out for his friends. It was honestly very respectable.

Sadako lined up the putt, pulling her long hair out of her face for once, and made her putt. It bounced once, but continued before stopping near the hole.

Ento stood up next. He didn't stand on the green itself, but to the side. He could still reach it, but didn't want to tear up the place with his feet, especially by accident. Lining up a putt... he was then able to tap it, and watched as it hit Sadako's off course. "Whoops. Sorry."

She didn't respond, but he could feel her glare through her hair, but she soon let it go as Goremu went up to the plate. He was more high energy than his friend group, but was still able to restrain himself enough for mini-golf. Tapping it lightly, he was able to bounce it off a wall and around the corner, but not as close as the others. However, they all got it into the hole.