Everlasting

Hi everyone! I'd like to announce that there is more story to Evermore that is left to be told.

This book is the culmination of three individual stories told from the perspectives of Prince Adam, Morana the Witch, and Sebastian Merlae. Acting as a companion novel to Evermore, it will explore these three characters in situations that all add to, or lead to the things that happen in main novel. However, these individual stories can be read in any order that you wish (Once all are posted).

The Prince:

After years of torture and horrifying accidents, something happens that turns Prince Adam's perspective on his situation around, in turn giving way to the events of Evermore.

The Witch:

Why had Morana gone to such lengths to assassinate the Emperor, and why had she not simply taken her revenge with her own hands? Sometimes, despite their appearance and actions, people who you once thought evil might just be the opposite.

The Duke:

He was the best, smartest and most handsome man in Du Ciel by his account, and with the prince gone, he was also the most powerful and most sought after bachelor by all the young girls who feared of being sent in the Offering. They wanted to use him for his status, but he had other things on his mind, and nothing was going to stand in his way of acquiring them, acquiring her.

I hope these are everything everyone has been hoping for, and I hope they answer some of the questions that didn't get answered in Evermore.