Chapter 43

Sorry  I am late in updating! 🥹

Jai's POV

Why does she have to look so breath taking ?

I am surely taking to the Mela but, only I know that how badly I am trying not to wrap her in my arms tightly.

That Kajal applied on her beautiful eyes ! She is so seriously my Vish to Wish.

Yes ! Yes I have realised that I love her. I love her alot but I was just denying because we both keep on fighting but I can't even denying that even those fight's have love in that. That teasing, making her feel annoyed. I just really enjoy it.

That feeling which I get when I am near her, I am just unable to control myself in front of her. I can say nothing to describe what I feel, what my heart feels even though I am a cardiologist!

Strange, that a cardiologist can't handle his own heart in front of a girl. But I am glad I am unable to!

Right now she is a bit irritated with me as I won the race by cheating I know, but I will make her happy for sure.

It's 6pm and the weather is getting cold. It might rain I think so we have to be back by 9pm.

"Vishakha!" I said

"What?"

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

She looks at me "why?"

"Because I believe you don't" I hope she don't have.

"What the...how can you say that?"

"So you have?" I asked acting cool but inside I am scared

"No but, how can you be so sure that I don't have one?"

I grin !

"Stop smiling and tell me"

"Because"

"Because?"

"Aaa well, very"

"Very?"

"Poisonous to be handled by any typical boy"

"How mean Jai ! You are so bad" she hits my arm

I laugh "it's a compliment can't you see?"

"How?"

"I said you are so unique that not a typical boy can handle you but someone unique like you"

"Oh really? And who do you think it could be?"

I smile and look at her driving slowly "it might be here only. Someone not typical but..Desi? I guess"

"No Desi please if they are like you..just stupid"

"Ayee" I pull the brake "what's wrong in me?"

"Everything! From head to toe"

"Now you are being mean"

"I will be ! You told me I am very poisonous and if you think I am poisonous then I am harmful for you" She glares at me

"Listen ms.poison I will prove it to you later on that how poisonous you are for me, but for now let me tell you that, I am not a bad option for you"

Her glare decreased and she looked away.

"Please start the car, I want to see the Mela" she said looking away.

I start the car.

This time the ride was silent until we reached.

I park the Jeep at a corner and we both get down.

The Modern Desi Pyaar !जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें