Chapter 49

Happy Choti Diwali

Jai's POV

"Dad" I heard her voice.

I stopped speaking and looked at her.

Our eyes met and my heart 💓

She hasn't stopped being beautiful and amazing. I was so difficult for me to control myself not to call her.

I just couldn't share with her the reason of why I stole money because I knew she would have helped me and I didn't wanted anyone's money.

I was hard for me to say all that to her that to so badly. The reason, I just can't tell her.

I thought I will forget her but I just couldn't, instead it made me more desperate to be with her, to meet her, to hold her in my arms.

I know she is angry with me but I had to do that because I couldn't tell her the reason.

"Vishakha come beta" Uncle said and she broke the eye contact.

I am still looking at her.

She walks to her dad and my eyes move along her every move.

"Namaste" I say to her to bring her attention back at me.

For a moment we looked at each other and she didn't say anything.

So I again said "Namaste?"

She blinks her eyes furiously "Namaste" in low voice.

My heart felt peace listening to her.

Aunty gave Water to Vishakha and then asked for coffee or tea. She said Coffee.

Then Uncle said "do you know beta, Jai came to work here in a hospital"

Vishakha just nodded.

"Do you know which one?" Uncle asked her and she is looking at me.

She shok her head.

"Guess beta"

"Dad I am tired" She turned her head

"Are you fine Vish?" Uncle asked

"Yes Dad I am good" I felt annoyance in her voice.

Aunty brought her coffee and she took it.

"So Jai beta when are you going to begin your work?" Aunty asked

"Tomorrow itself aunty" I said with a smile

"That's nice. For how long?" Aunty asked

"Umm well, as I require money for a big project I have decided that I will work for some time. Maybe one year as well"

"Oh so will you leave your village?" Uncle asked

"No! Not at all uncle. Until the hospital is built I will work here. It's for that place I am doing all this" I said and Vishakha gaze at me while sipping the coffee.

"That's so good to hear that someone is so determined for their place. I am so proud of you Jai beta" Uncle said

Then we all discussed about some more stuffs and all this while Vishakha was silent.

Then soon it was time for dinner.

Vishakha and aunty placed the food on the table and we all sat.

Vishakha just in front of me.

I had food and aunty asked "beta where are you staying?"

"In a hotel" I said "until my friend is back, he took his flat key's with him"

"Then stay with us until then why in a hotel" Aunty said and Vishakha began to cough.

She took water and uncle asked "are you okay beta?"

She nods.

"No need aunty, I will stay in a hotel" I said and Vishakha sighs.

Obviously she want's to stay away from me.

"No ! You will not. You will stay with us" Uncle said

Then Vishakha added "why to force him Dad. Let him stay where he want's too"

"But beta, he is my friends son! I can't let me stay somewhere else when we are here" Aunty said and I smile a bit.

"But" Vishakha said but aunty didn't let her complete her words.

"Jai beta, shift your luggage in the guest room and as you came directly here, shift it after dinner" Uncle said

After Dinner we all stood up and took my luggage to the guest room.

Which one is Vishakha's room?

I looked down at the hall and found Vishakha coming up with a jug of water.

She came and when she saw me I smiled.

She shooked her head and went in my room !

Wait my room?

I enter in behind her. I saw her keeping the jug on the table.

Ohh! That's why.

"Thank you" I said and she just nods.

She pass by me but I hold her wrist "How have you been?"

"How does it matter to you?" She said without turning around

Her reply hurt me.

"It does Vishakha"

"Leave my hand" She said

"I will but just talk to me for a minute"

She turned her head and gave me a deadly glare "Listen Mr.Jai Agnihotri! You are a guest in my house, nothing more than this. So don't try to come close"

She jerked her hand from my grip and went.

I sighed. She is so upset. I saw her going to the next room beside me.

Looks like I have to alright everything! She is angry with me and I can do anything to make her happy.

I love her and I love will not hurt her anymore and won't let anyone do it.

I don't care if she loves me back or not but I want that Bubbly sweet Ms.poison back. Who alteast used to shout on me.

Thanks god Aunty told me to stay here, now my work would get more easy.

Vishakha's PoV

Why does he have to come now? And why at my house?

What does he want?

At first he just went away like that and then he is not even telling me what he did with that money.

I don't even know if everyone is fine in his family and if he brought back the money or not.

And where the hell is he working? I was so annoyed at first that I didn't wanted to know about it but now I really want to know.

Forget it Vish. Don't think about him. He is just a guest just treat him like that, nothing more than that.

He is not important to you.

But he still is 🥹 my heart said.

Oh god, Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I hope you guys liked the chapter.

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments.

Thank you ❤️