#1

AN: This is it! The first try at a fresh start of this story! Though I will say, I will not be going into too much detail over making the food, as the games are very complex with the processes about how to make food, so I will either just do a time skip to when the food is completed, or barely mention it, as it seems to waste time. Unless it's done in a manner where a chapter is specifically themed about it, or an activity for fun. Also this story will contain a lot of jokes that really only my friend Shawna and I will understand, so don't feel bad if you don't understand those, as I'm just leaving those for the two of us to have a little comic relief.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a simple day in the Flipverse. Papa Louie was off to who knows where, so all the workers were left to run the shops, as per usual. It had also been a year since Papa's Cluckeria had won the Chicken Sandwich wars, so things were much calmer now for Papa's business. 

Ethan was a young man who worked at Papa's Scooperia, with his best friend Shawna, a young woman who was an aspiring writer, and needed a side job. They loved the restaurant and all that came with it. And since Carlo had quit to go back to working in the Romano Quartet full time, Koilee had also left to pursue a career in marine biology. This made Ethan and Shawna more than happy to take on their roles. However, it also came with much challenge, as they would have many customers throughout the day, each with diverse orders. Some were more complex than others, of course. Though they were delighted to serve the customers, and enjoyed their jobs serving up delicate, delicious, and looked so mouth-watering you could say they looked fictitious. And it was currently Halloween Season. Ethan was dressed as a fashionable vampire, while Shawna was dressed as a princess.

"Things are so lovely today, and quite successful as well. We've got plenty of positive tips and feedback from everybody so far, and I feel satisfied with our work today!" Shawna smiles, happy about her performance so far today.

"I agree. We're doing great. And now, I believe all we have left is for Mousse to come in for his weekly delectable." Ethan replies, also happy with their work ethic.

"OOOOH That's right! Mousse is coming today! I'm so excited to make his order, it's always a challenge, but that's what makes it fun!" Shawna cheers, eager to see Mousse Cream, who just happened to be a close friend of Shawna and Ethan as well.

Mousse and  his twin sister Whippa were once dangerous criminals, who had suffered the loss of their parents at a young age. Poor, and without shelter, they were forced to steal to survive. Though now, things were finally looking better for the twins, as they were now informants for the Oniontown Police Department, and ran the Gingersnap Lounge, a nightclub as a front to gather intel on Oniontown's criminals.

In time, Mousse arrived at the Scooperia, in his classic Headless Horseman costume.

"Hey guys! Love the decorations you put up for this season! It's very well done with the theme. Though I will say I love the dead looking rose decorations. And your costumes too, quite fashionable as well." Mousse compliments, in a very good mood today.

"Thank you very much Mousse. It's nice to see you again." Ethan smiles.

"Thanks! It's nice to see you in your costume too! Now, what can we get for your order?" Shawna asks.

"One peanut butter cookie with butterzinger bits. One chocolate cookie with toffee chunks. One snickerdoodle cookie with chocolate chips. One scoop of Cobweb Ripple, one scoop of Chocolate, and another scoop of Cobweb Ripple. I would like that all to be topped with Chocolate Mousse Cream, Chocolate Syrup, Chocolate Shavings. And for the finishing touches, a Salted Caramel, a Gummy Spider, and a Salted Caramel." Mousse decides.