#2

AN: This chapter will see Tohru's side of things! So yeah, most chapters will usually switch between what's going on between things with me, and my friends, and Tohru and hers. 

==============================================================

Tohru was a energetic, caring girl who loved cherry blossoms, video games, and her grandma Evelyn, whom she lived with in Sakura Bay. Tohru's parents were mostly absent from their daughter's life, so Evelyn assumed the role of her caretaker, and had raised the girl as her own. She loved Tohru very much, and despite her older age, she was a force to be reckoned with. She'd destroy anyone who'd dare to hurt her and her family. Though right now, things were calm at their house. Evelyn had ordered Papa's Pancakeria for breakfast for herself and Tohru, and they were eating peacefully.

"Today is a nice, crisp, and quiet morning, isn't it dear?" Evelyn asks, happy with the overall mood of the day.

"I agree. I know I mostly prefer the spring-time weather and scenery here, but the autumn brings a unique flavor to Sakura Bay as well, that's for sure." Tohru adds.

"Yeop. I'm mostly a fan of when Portallini Feast comes along. That's when Olga and I make regular trips to the Sushiria to enjoy our fair share of seasonal toppings. Though I do enjoy the peace this morning." Evelyn smiles, looking out the window to see the leaves blowing in the wind.

It is silent again for a few minutes, as the two eat their food, but once it is done their conversation resumes.

"Maybe we could go for a walk?" Tohru suggests.

"Yes! I'd very much enjoy that my dear. What time were you thinking on going?" Evelyn asks.

"I was hoping for right now, but we can wait a little longer. Whenever you're comfortable." Tohru adds.

"I can go right now." Evelyn replies.

"Okay, it's settled then." Tohru smiles.

Tohru puts on a light jacket, and gloves, while Evelyn changes into her red cardigan. They then leave their house, and begin a walk through the silent, serendipitous, Sakura Bay.

"The scenery is refreshing. Despite being dubbed as a bay of sakuras, it lacks them at the moment." Evelyn muses.

"Yes. It's more bay, less Sakura. Though the name does provide a touch of class, and beauty." Tohru adds.

"ATC? MY GOD I LOVE THEIR STYLE!" Evelyn cheers, opening her phone to pull up "Around the world" by a ATC (A Touch of Class), and starts blasting it at full volume.

"LA LA LA LA!!!! IT GOES AROUND THE WORLD JUST LA LA LA LA LA!" Evelyn sings along, and dances around with the falling leaves in the wind.

Tohru laughs, and couldn't help but join in.

"Just la la la la! It goes around the world just la la la la!" Tohru and Evelyn sing, clearly breaking the silence of Sakura Bay.

Though once it hits the main square by the Sushiria, there are some mixed reactions.

Matt and Clover, the Sushiria workers, love it and begin dancing as well as Emmlette, the local drama teacher. The mochi mart worker comes out of the shop with a suggestion.

"If you're gonna play a song like that, play the nightcore version! It's much catchier!" The worker cheers.

"Nightcore? The core of......night? I mean that sounds like it would be interesting to literally have taken the core values of night and made music out of them, but what is that? " Evelyn asks, confused.