Chapter Two-Brexit problems in London, October 15, 2022

Arielle waited. 

She tapped her white colored cane on the cobbled path. 

In her mind, she 'saw' the Elven Queen. 

The Queen wore a silvery crown on her small head. 

She wore a lime green gown, and red boots on her small feet. 

Her ears were pointed; her blue eyes glistened in the light. 

'Good morning, Arielle'.

'Good morning, Nathaniel', Arielle said. 

'Do you 'see' anything?', Nathaniel asked her. 

'Yes, the Elven Queen's coming soon to London. Everyone's going to celebrate. Even the Prime Minister, Liz Truss. The Brexit news has come full circle', Arielle answered him. 

'Let's meet the Elf Queen', Nathaniel said.

Arielle smiled, and nodded.

***

The Elf Queen Azarethe was two hundred years' old. She was young for a Queen from the Elven Lands of Edinburgh, Scotland---near Balmoral Castle, where the late HRH Queen Elizabeth II, and her family, spent their vacation times. But, to her, she had been afraid that marriage would come as a consequence over time. Now, politically, she had to address the new King Charles III in London, England, and his family. 

The trip was long, and laborious. 

Business was the State of the Royal Elven Court in the deep woods. British Prime Minister Liz Truss would see her at Number 10, Downing Street tomorrow by 9:00 AM, a Tuesday morning. The talk of Brexit wasn't far from her mind. 

Suddenly, she saw Nathaniel. 

'And you are the wizard who saved the castle'.

'Yes, my Queen. I didn't exactly save it; I am still a wizard who is a patriot to the Royal Family. But, as you know, I am American-born; I have a British accent. I hold both passports', Nathaniel said. 

'He is a dual citizen, my Queen', Beth bowed. 

'I am sure he shall make a good wizard. Would you like some elven tea?'.

'Yes, my Queen, that will be lovely', Nathaniel said.

'And I'd like some too, my Queen, please', Arielle said.

And she tapped her cane, and walked to the Feast Hall.

Page 3.