Part 4

In Leone Mansion.

Everyone was in rush as today the twins (Ariana and Amelia) were returning home.the boys took leave from their work or school and were preparing for their arrival.

"So boys are the rooms of the girls ready"
Asked Alexander while having breakfast.
"Yeah, it's done just minor works are remaining will be done till lunch" replied Lucas.
"By the way who is going to pick them up and at what time?" Asked Matteo
"Lorenzo is picking them up in the evening" replied Luciano.
"I talked with Angelina she said she will be here till Saturday." Said Dante
"What on Saturday and why so can't she come early doesn't she wanna meet her twins." Said Luca scoffing.
"Yes, Luca is right she should be here as early as possible." Said Lorenzo
"She wanted to come soon but her exams are going on and that will be finished till Friday and then she has 15 days holiday,so she wanted to come after completing all work.unlike some people my sister is very serious about her studies so exams are important for her" said Dante mocking Luca.
Everyone nodded understanding while Luca pouted as he was just mocked.

"I was thinking to transfer Angelina in the boys school. As now the twins will also be there she will like it here. What say?" Asked Luciano to Alexander.
"Ok, I will talk to her school about her transfer." Said Alexander.
"Don't you think you should ask her once." Said Lucas
"What's there to ask won't she like to live at home with her brothers then hostel."said Luca.
Lucas just nodded his head
"Still I think you should once ask her."said Lucas
"I know she will be happy with the decision so no need to ask her" said Alexander.

Time skip

Lorenzo's pov

I was at the airport waiting for the girls .
When I saw two girls coming towards me.one of them was in crop top and ripped jeans while other one was in hoodie and sweatpants.and I knew they were Ari and Amelia.

As they were near they ask me if i was Lorenzo and we went to our car. I thanked the social worker for bringing girls here and left.

We left to go home.I decided to break the silence.
"So girls how are you?" I asked
"I am good." Replied Amelia
"Just fine." Said Ariana
"So girls tell me something about yourself?" I asked
"I am Amelia, I am in highschool junior year. I like to do shopping and dancing."
Said Amelia cheekily
"Ariana,16 years old in highschool, I like to do boxing." Said Ariana
It really amazed ne how different baith of them are. Amelia is like a sweet girl while Ariana is cold and their hobbies are also quite different.

Ariana's pov

My mother died few days ago in an accident. I know I must feel sad but I don't instead I feel nothing. I was never close to her and was angry with her for taking us away from our family.

I was taken away from my family by my bitch mother. I was a dad's girl in childhood.I would always follow my father in the house or would play with my brothers and Angelina outside.I got the news of my father's dead from my mother and I was devastated.I loved him a lot  but I somehow moved on with the help of my friends.

After we were taken away mom would always ignore me or scold me. She would always favor Amelia in everything.she would not spend time with me.so i also started to ignore her and live my life according to me and I was very happy with it.
I do missed my brothers but it was ok as I was able to fully enjoy my life. I used to go to clubs hangout late at night with friends do mischief with friends and all those things kept me engaged to miss them all.

But now since my mom died I need to go back to my brothers and i don't know how to feel about. Should I be happy that I will finally meet my family after years or should I be sad because I don't know if I will get my freedom there.

Now I am in the car going to our Mansion with my third eldest brother and Amelia. I do remember everything about our childhood as compared to Amelia she does not remember much.
Talking about Amelia she is just a spoiled brat. Who wants everything she likes.She is just selfish and self centred. I know I must not talk like this about my twin but truth is truth.she always wants the best for herself and doesn't care about other. She may act like all sweet and innocent but she is not.She and me were never close since childhood she doesn't even care to talk to me and nor do I. We just mind our own business in school also we didn't had same friends. She was like the arrogant queen bee of the school with those popular students while I prefer to be alone with my friends and least attention.
I do sometimes think about my other twin Angelina. How she might be I wonder. Must be the pampered princess of the house as we both were not there.
Don't know why but I just don't like the fact that she lived with our brothers in richness and love while we both were taken by mom.I may sound jealous but it is what it is.she must have got everything she wanted and became a spoiled brat.I was close to her than Amelia in childhood.But thinking about childhood she was always selfless and would always think about others before her .I don't know how she is now just wish she is good and not like a rich spoiled brat.

We are finally at our home let's see how it goes.