Part 16

It was afternoon Angelina and Dante were in Angelina's new room doing some last minute settlement. Her room renovation was done they were just shifting her stuff.

"Why do you need such dress they look so short." Dante said pointing toward her shorts section on cupboard.
" They are not that short and I rarely wear them." Angelina said
" Still they are short you will not wear them outside I don't want boys to look at you." Dante said being a overprotective brother.
" Ok ok, And I know that no boy will harm be because I know you won't let them. Won't you?" Angelina said and side hugged him.
" Ofcourse I won't let boys near you. You are too young to date anyone. You will not date anyone untill you turn 60." He said  Angelina just chuckled at him.
" What I am serious I don't want to let you go anywhere first only you were in hostel and know I want to spend as much time as I can." Dante said with the pout
Angelina giggled at him and said
" Who knew that such a big softy is hidden behind the cold face."
" This side of mine is only reserved for you." Dante said and hugged her.
She hugged him back in response
Unaware that this sweet moments of them was being watched by someone and that person was burning in jealousy.

When they left the room it was evenings. Everyone was in the living room when they went down.

" Where were you both. What did you do today" Lorenzo asked
" We were in my room setting my stuff in it." Angelina replied
" So your room is all done know?" Luciano asked.
" Yeah, it turned out beautiful." Angelina said
" The interior of the room was designed by Angel herself and it's beautiful." Dante said
" Really I didn't knew you could do interior designing also. Know I wanna see your room for which you created so much drama." Luca said
" She never created any drama." Dante said angrily
" Yeah yeah." Luca said
" Ok guys let's go and see how is Angelina's new room." Lorenzo said sensing the heated moment

Everyone went to see Angelina's room even Alexander and Luciano.
Ariana didn't wanted to go but Matteo dragged her with him.
Everyone was awestruck to see her room as it was elegant and beautiful.

(Angelina's room) (you can imagine it however you want

(Angelina's room) (you can imagine it however you want. If you don't like this one.)

"Wow" was the only word that came after the room was opened.
" You guys changed the whole dimension of the room." Lucas said examining the room
" Yeah" replied Luca and Matteo
" The room looks really beautiful." Lorenzo said
" The whole room design was Angel's idea the workers just did what she told them." Dante said
" You are good at this things. Very good Angelina." Luciano said
" Really Angel you did a great job." Alexander said. Angelina was very happy now because after so many days he called her by nickname.
Ariana was looking around the room with bored expression while Amelia was burning in jealousy as this this room looked better than her.
While looking around Amelia's eyes fell on a necklace. It was a beautiful butterfly shape necklace. She liked it so she just took it from there.
" Hey, why don't you do my room renovation also. I am bored with my old room." Matteo said to. Angelina.
" No you won't get your room renovation done as we just renovated it few months back." Luciano declared.
" But..." Matteo was about to argue but Alexander cut him off
" Ok now every go to your room and come for dinner." Alexander said
Everyone went to there room.

After sometime everyone had there dinner and went to there rooms to sleep.
When also Angelina went to her room to sleep.

Next morning.

Angelina woke up a little early today. Today most of them were supposed to be home. The youngsters school is closed today since some work was getting done of school building so they had to give students holiday for students safety. Lorenzo had night shift yesterday so he will be home today. Luciano and Alexander didn't had any meeting so they will be working from home today. So basically everyone except Dante was home today. Dante has to go to college for assignment submission.

Angelina's woke up got freshed and headed towards gym. She spends 2 hours there doing excersize. After she  felt satisfied with herself she went to her room. While going toward her room she meet Dante in the living room who was all ready to go to college.

" Why so early today?" She asked him as it was little early for him to go to college.
" Have some work before college so need to leave early." Dante replied
" Have you eaten something?" She asked him
" No  I have plan with friends for breakfast." He replied.
" Ok but plz do eat something and come back soon and take care." She said
" I am just going to college and yeah I will come soon as I also will miss and you must eat your breakfast properly since I am not there to watch on you today I just hope you will eat your breakfast properly." Dante said. To which Angelina nodded her head smiling.
" Now I am getting late I should leave. Come on give me a hug." Dante said and was about to hug her but she backed away. Dante looked at her questioning.
" I am all sweaty." Angelina said.
" I don't care." Dante said and hugged her ignoring her protest.
" Bye now." Dante said breaking hug and left.
Angelina also went to her room.

After sometime everyone was in the dinning room for breakfast.

" Where is Dante?" Alexander asked
Nobody replied then Angelina spoke

" He had some work at the college so he left early and will had breakfast in the college only." Angelina replied to with Alexander nodded.

" Seems like he tells you everything. That's why he didn't informed anyone before going but to you. Infact he never spends much time with anyone of us as much time he spends with you. I mean you clearly are his favourite." Ariana said bitterly.

" It's not like that I asked him before going so he informed me if any of you would have asked him he Would have told you also." Angelina stated clearly ignoring her last sentence.
" Oh plz if we would have asked him so he would have scolded us or talked rudely with us. He only talk nicely with you." Amelia said
" He isn't rude at all it's just that his personality is cold and he isn't too friendly. You may think that he is scolding you but it's just how he talk." Angelina said.
" But he doesn't talk like that with you. With you he is all soft and caring. And with us he never talk the way he talks to you." Ariana said clearly jealous of Angelina.
" Just give him sometime he will come around. He just can't mingle with people just like that." Angelina said slowly trying to explain them Dante's pov.
" We are not people we are his sisters just like you."Amelia said little loudly.

Both Amelia and Ariana were teamed against Angelina and the others were just watching them argue.
When they felt that the argument was getting heated Alexander decided to speak up.
" Ok girls that's enough. Keep quiet and have your breakfast. And I don't want a single word now." He said
Everyone started having there breakfast.
Amelia and Ariana were glaring at Angelina while Angelina was very upset and was not understanding what she has done to them that they are glaring at her.

After breakfast everyone went to there room. Angelina was still thinking about what happened in the dinning room.

_______________________________________

Hey guys,
Hope you enjoy this chapter.
If you find any mistake plz do tell me.
Plz do vote and thanks for reading.
Thankyou.

I also have a question for you all just a random question it doesn't have anything to do with story atleast for now.
So the question is-

With whome do you want me to pair up Angelina with?
Options are-
1) her bestfriend
2) someone other from her class and of her age.
3) someone elder to her
4) one of her brothers bestfriend.

If you have any idea other than this also you can tell me. Plz do tell me your opinion.

Thankyou.