Chapter 1

It was a normal day in the uzumaki house hinata was making breakfast Boruto and himawari where sitting at the table and naruto was getting ready to go to work bye daddy says himawari who runs over and hugs naruto bye himawari says Naruto bye dad says Boruto who is still at the table bye Boruto says Naruto he then walks over to hinata bye dear says Naruto bye honey says Hinata naruto then leans in and kisses her eww says himawari really not in front of your kids says boruto sorry says Naruto laughing he then grabs his hokage cloak and leaves why must you do that in front of us mom says Boruto you will understand one day Boruto says Hinata laughing I have to go now says Boruto ok have a good day Boruto says Hinata hugging mom I'm to old for that ya know says Boruto ok says Hinata bye big brother says himawari bye Himawari says Boruto before leaving Boruto then runs to the academy making it just in time boruto you idiot why are you always late yells an angry sarada hey I made it on time today says Boruto true says mitsuki shh everyone sensei is coming says sumerae good morning class says shino good morning sensei says the class today I will be peering you up into groups of 2 then you will be going out and shadowing people at work the choice is yours the groups are shikadi and inojin , wasabi and namida , Cho Cho and Sarada , ewabe and metal Lee sumerae and denki and Boruto and Misuki I will be going around and watching each of you and rember you will be doing this for 3 days then you will write a report about what you did I will come around let you know when it is time to leave says shino you are dismissed says Shino so boruto where do you want to go asks Mitsuki umm how about we go to the post office says Boruto ok then let's go says mitsuki sarad where do you want to go asks Cho Cho well I know this is a long shot but sensei didn't say we couldn't so how about we go and see if we can shadow lord 7th says Sarada ok says Cho Cho they then go to the hokages office hello girls can I help you asks the secretary well umm we have a school assignment says Sarada and what is it asks the secretary well shino sensei wants us to go and shadow someone doing there job says Sarada oh I see you want to shadow lord 7th says the secretary yes says Sarada well let me call him and see says the secretary ring ring ring ring hello this the hokage can I help you says Naruto answering the phone hello lord 7th it's me Martha oh hello martha how can I help you well lord 7 I have 2 girls down here who want to shadow you for a school assignment are they ok to shadow you hold on let me check my schedule if there's some classified than no but I will check says Naruto well what ok I don't have anything classified on my schedule so it's fine for them to shadow me oh good then I will send them up says Naruto he then hangs up what did he say asks Sarada he said it was ok for you to shadow him Yay says Sarada ok says Cho Cho come let's go says Sarada the 2 of them then make there way up to Narutos office when the get there they nock on the door come in says Naruto and the 2 girls enter hello lord 7th thank you for letting us shadow you says Sarada it's no problem says Naruto say your sasukes daughter Sarada right asks Naruto yes I am replies Sarada wow you look just like sasuke says Naruto and you must be chojis daughter Cho Cho says Naruto how did you know asks Cho cho it's easy you lion just like choji and Kuri says Naruto oh says Cho Cho now then right now I'm just getting some paper work done so you 2 can sit down and talk for a bit says Naruto he then sits down at his desk and continues his paper work until Bam Bam Bam the door smashes open lord 7th sign this no sign this ok ok everyone calm down Anbu yells Naruto and several anbu members come yes lord 7th would you mind getting these people out they destroyed the door and don't have the time to deal with all of her hem I can take a couple but not all of them says Naruto yes sir says the anbu he then makes the people leave are you girls ok asks Naruto yes where fine lord 7th good I'm almost done with this paper work than we are going out says Naruto ok says Sarada nock nock nock who is it says Naruto its shikamaru says shikmaru from outside the door ok come in says Naruto lord 7th here is your schedule for today so you better get going says shikamaru ok then says Naruto as he puts on his hokage cloak come on girls says Naruto ok lord 7th then they leave where are we going asks cho cho first we are going to the grand open of the new library says Naruto cool says Sarada once they get there naruto goes to the stage then the library is opened after that They leave what's next asks Sarada next we are going to inspect the main gates says Naruto ok says cho cho then they leave GIRLS WATCH OUT!!!

Wa ha ha ha ha Clift hanger what do you guys think happend  but the next chapter will be out soon I hope you enjoyed this chapter see you next time Disclaimer Naruto and Boruto do not belong to me .