VOLUME 8 Chapter 5

Waking up from a cold night, Alana is met with a calm morning. Already, she could smell the food being prepared by her servants downstairs. Standing up from her bed wearing a near transparent night dress. She wears her slippers and checks her face and hair on a large mirror in  her white and marble room with a Queen sized bed.

"Hm. Not bad."

She exits out of her room and is met with Elizabeth nearly sideswiping her as she walks down the hallway already carrying a wine glass.

"You're strangely early today, Your Majesty. Got into a good mood?"

"A Royal must be more early than their subjects. Also, Our Lord is snoring like a cow. I can't sleep when my room is adjacent to his and he'd constantly make such annoying noises early in the morning. You need to soundproof our doors."

"Just let him be. At Least you're waking up like a Noble now. Early before the subjects correct?"

"Is that shade you're throwing at me Countess? Let me remind you that I did in fact woke up early when I was the active Queen. But now without any responsibilities, I am able to sleep the way I want to."

"Uhm, but we have a lot to do today, Your Majesty."

"Of course. No need to tell me, all can be done in due time."

"Eheheh... but that's not exactly..."

"Also, you have a cowlick. Now, to the Piano in your garden."

She reaches on top of her hair and slides down and feels multiple cowlicks. She looks in front again just for the Queen to already be gone like a passing ghost. The woman then walks to the right wing of her Manor and opens the door to the Bathroom. Meeting Bahamut who is using a toothbrush with toothpaste with her four sharp dragon teeth out and cleaning it to the tee.

Her pretty pale face is up to the mirror as she constantly checks if all her human and four dragon teeth are properly cleaned and without any bacterial remains.

"What?"

"You know how to use those?"

"Yes, Master brushes my teeth every morning and night, remember? I could easily replicate how he does it in this body."

"I know but where did you get those?"

"Oh, he had some extra ones which I took freely."

"Bahamut, you must always ask permission first. You might be close, but our Lord is very specific with these things and he will be up and flames if he checks his personal effects and finds a missing brush."

"It's called toothbrush bloodsucker. Don't you use these things?"

"No, we use cloth and mix in herbs."

"Ah, so that's why your scents are so interesting. Well, here."

Bahamut in her petite and well endowed naked body offers her toothbrush to the Countess with a smile.

"Try it."

"Wash it first will you?"

She takes the toothbrush and washes it first. The Dragon God then puts some toothpaste into the brush and then proceeds to show Alana how to use it which the Vampire just shrugs off at.

"Oh, this is very good. Hm, I could see getting used to this immediately."

"Good ehy? It's actually the Chosen Ones who invented those things and it became a big thing in Tur. There are special ones made too for ones with fangs and maybe if we end up in another city, I'd make Master buy me one."