VOLUME 12 Chapter 6

Looking over the empty plains and to the huge mountain range, even though Junior was pulling with all her might. It doesn't seem to get any closer. With Jackson yawning as Elizabeth busily got to repairing his cape in the back. Closely observing the second carriage as it wiggles a bit due to the speed they're going at.

"Ah geez, it's already been a day and a half. Just how far do we have to go?"

The clouds that hid the top of the mountains were scattering a bit as Alana stretched her arms.

"M'Lord, what about some party magic to alleviate the boredom?"

"Ahhh... sure."

She then flicks her fingers and numbers appear on top of their heads. Jackson looks up above him and he has a number 3 on him. Facing right, Alana has a 3 and turning to his back to look down at the tailgate, Elizabeth who was minding her own business, her eyes fixated on the cape she's fixing has a 2. "Oh, I think I already know."

He then turns to his left to look at the sleeping Bahamut on his left shoulder. His eyes just flickered at what he was reading. A number 50 is right in between the Dragons long horns.

"Ba-bahamt... wakey, wakey."

"Haaaaa...." the Dragon's head then perked up, yawning as she saw a number on top of her Master's head. "Hm?" She then turns to hers and sees it has 50 on it. "Ah, is this some game of sorts?"

"Yes, Bahamut. Uhm... I believe I have the same thoughts as Our Lord. Why do you have fifty?"

"Look, we Dragons see dishes in the same light as those we treasure."

Jackson then starts scratching his cheek lightly. "Sooo.. let me get this straight. You put food on the same level as Lovers? Right, Alana? This is what the number depicts right?" she nods. Just as confused as he is with the Dragon.

"Master, I can name forty nine dishes that I absolutely love and adore if you want to confirm it."

"N-No... I was just surprised, that's all. I know Dragons put food on a very high pedestal due to how you use so much energy but I didn't expect it to be that high."

"Heheheh... don't worry Master. Of all the dishes I've eaten, you're number one."

Jackson then blushed almost instantly and the Dragon stood up fully, its spiky tail wagging. "OH! I DID IT! I MADE MASTER DO THE THING!" She then walks up to his red cheeks and starts to lick it profusely as he then just buries his face in his hand as he chuckles. Alana on the other hand leans forward enough to see Bahamut and she gestures a thumbs up.

"Good work Bahamut."

"Eheheheh... I need to try more of this. I can get why the Bloodsuckers love doing this thing. Teasing."

"Mhm! Our Lord is very easy to read, so I expect lots of blushing and red ears from him, alright?"

"A-Alana, don't egg her on."

"What? Bahamut wants to get the Human experience, M'Lord. This is part of it. Next!"

She then flicks her finger once again and the numbers change to a larger volume. Alana having 753, him with a 23, and turning back, Elizabeth is looking at her number, showing 3,248.

"Uhhhh... Elizabeth?"

"My Lord, believe me when I say that is absolute bollocks."

"Are you sure?"

"I believe my age is around one thousand two hundred. Whatever. Tsk."

He then turns to Bahamut whose tail is wagging still, hers showing a 0. "Errrrr... I am guessing this is age?" Alana then claps "Correct, M'Lord! Though it's good to see yours. Twenty Three, huh."