Chapter Thirteen

"And... Action!" The director yells, and the scene begins.

I watch Thomas as he says his lines. He says them with passion and actuality, like what was happening was actually real. It was absolutely amazing. I watch as he runs away, out of the cameras range. He sees me, and winks.

I blush.

I had kinda forgotten that Thomas was famous. But I was given a reminder when fans were running after his car and waiting for him at the movie site. He had given the fans (mostly girls) his autograph and hugs, while I was ushered onto the set by Carl.

I have to admit, it made me a bit jealous.

Last night just hardly seemed real. It was hard to believe. When I woke up with Thomas laying in bed beside me, I was surprised. Then I remembered, and I had blushed.

While I had been ushered onto the set, girls were looking at me, pointing at me. And I hated it. I hated huge crowds. I hated having so much attention directed towards me.

I realized that if I was going to be Thomas's girlfriend, I would most likely have to get used to it.

Thomas had introduced me to some of his co-workers. They had been excited that I was there, and they complimented me on things. They were the first to know that he had a girlfriend, other than Carl. He made them swear to keep it quiet, and they swore they would. You can never trust people though. Except Thomas. I trusted Thomas.

At his lunch break, I sat next to him. I was too nervous to eat, so I just drank a water. I stayed silent as I sat beside him, looking at the table.

"Kylie? Are you okay, Snowflake?" He whispers in my ear.

I put on a brave smile and nod.

"Are you sure? You don't look too well. It's all the people isn't it. I'm sorry." He sounded genuinely sorry.

"It's alright. I'll have to get used to it someday." I whisper back.

Thomas takes my hand and holds it. Then he whispers in my ear, "I love you." He kisses my earlobe, and I giggle.

"Hey, Thomas! Time to get back to work man. You can make out with your girlfriend later!" One of his fellow actors yells at him.

My eyes widen, and I blush, burrowing my head into the crook of his neck.

He chuckles. "I've gotta go back to work my beautiful Snowflake. You'll be alright." I nod. He kisses my forehead, then hurries back to the set. Once again, I watch him act. It was great.

*************

Carl is driving us back to my apartment. As we get close, Thomas says, "I really want to stay with you..."

I burrow my head in the crook of his neck again and say, "Me too... But I've got work tomorrow, and so do you."

He sighs. "Yeah. I wish we didn't." Then, he gets an idea. "Hey, we both have Friday and Saturday off right? Maybe, if you're okay with it, you can come spend the couple of days with me in my hotel?..."

That sounded quite tempting. But...

"I won't do anything Kylie. I promise I won't. You can trust me."

***************

And so, here I am, in Thomas's hotel room. His body guards and Carl had made sure to keep people from seeing us.

I had brought three days worth of clothes. Two pairs of pajamas. Some other necessities.

We sit on the bed, staring at each other. It's awkward. I don't know what to say or do.

"Kylie?"

"Yeah?"

"Hi."

I laugh. "Hi."

"Kylie?"

"Yeah?

"You're beautiful."

I blush this time. "Th-thank you. You're handsome too."

"Kylie?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you feeling as awkward as I am?"

"Most likely."

"Kylie?"

"Yeah?"

"Am I annoying you?"

"Just a little bit, yeah."

He laughs, and I laugh too. That passed a little time, and I didn't feel as awkward as I was before.

I had the sudden want to touch him. I didn't know where, I just wanted to know that he was there, that this wasn't a dream.

I scooch close to him. I sit in front of him.

"Hey." He says.

"Hi." I say nervously.

I reach out and take his hand. It was rough, and strong, but a little bit soft too. He squeezes my hand, brings it to his lips, kisses it. Warmth spreads through my body. I put my other hand on his shoulder, run it down his arm, then back up. He was real. He was there. This was real.
He lets go of my hand. Moves as close as he can to me. He rubs his hands up and down my arms, like I did to his. We press our foreheads together.

He rubs up and down my sides. Not going any furthur than my hips.

He puts a hand under my shirt, and I tense.

"I won't do anything. Trust me." So I let him put his hand under my shirt, and he moves it to my back, rubs up and down. I tense the first few times as his hand passes over the back of my bra. "It's alright." He assures me.

It felt nice. Relaxing. My breath was a little uneven, and so was his.

"Your skin is so soft..." He whispers. I lay my head on his shoulder, and he picks me up, so that I'm sitting in his lap. This is incredibly intimate, and I didn't want to go much furthur than this. I hope he knows that...

I wrap my arms around his neck, close my eyes. I feel him kiss the back of my neck once. He takes his hand out from under my shirt, hugs me as close as he could to him. Our breathing was in sync. I love this man.

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you too." He whispers back.