Rules

Rules

Please remember to ADD this book to your reading list so you never miss an update.

Votes would be greatly appreciated and you should also follow the people here.

1. No overpowering characters
This isn't fun or cool, just no.

2. You only can have one high ranked character
To keep it fair you're only allowed to play in leader or one deputy not both or multiple of the same. This however excludes medicine cats, you can okay one per clan but you can't play four.

3. No mature themes
Role playing a mating scene is forbidden, if you want to role play it, pm only. Gore is to kept at a minimum, always check with who you're rping with to make sure everyone is comfortable. This is allied to kitting scenes too.

4. Wait to be accepted and added before role playing
You must be accepted by me or someone in the admin team before role playing.

5. You must follow the warrior code as they would in the books
This rule is pretty self-explanatory. Follow the code like the books, if you want to break that rule pm me.

6. No killing without permission
You must always ask befitting killing off another persons character. Let me know when you plan to do, the same applies to your own cats as well.

7. No Marysues
A.k.a must have flaws.

8. Keep track of your characters
You're limited to five cats per clan that are submitted through form, however you're allowed to play as many cats born into the role play as I see fit. If you're unable to handle any amount of cats we'll have a chat.

9. Keep your cats genetically realistic as possible
No blue, pink, green, rainbow etc furred cats, no purple eyes cats etc.

9.1. No ridiculous names
No dragon, table etc. Names need to be realistic to the cats surrounds and up bringing *check the unspoke guide lines for more detail*

9.2. Blind and deaf cats
It would be extremely difficult for these types of cats to be warriors they will be medicine cats unless given permission.

9.3. Albinos
Albinos would not surir be in this type of rp, logically speaking. Also the same applies with white furred blue eyed cats, they would be blind or deaf unless given permission.

10. You will die
We keep track of your age from the age you joined or when you were born into the rp. Around the age of 245 moons you would have to die of old age. This prevents over population.

10.1. A list of ages
Kit: 0-6 moons
Apprentice: 6 - finished training
Warrior: finished training/15 - 156 moons
Senior warrior: 120 - 180 at the latest
Elder: 156 - 240
Dead: 240 -
This is a guide not law

11. Being Active
This role play is pretty active. If you don't role play for a while, you're wasting my time and everybody else's. After a week of inactivity you will be placed in the removal list, if you don't role play during that time you will be removed. Depending on how constant your name is on the list you will be removed instantly, any cat born into the role play will be put on the adoption list.

12. Password
Don't forget to ADD the password to your form or pm. Without it you can not be accepted. When adopting you need two different passes, the second will be listed on another page.

13. Queens, elders, kits and mates
You can not and will not start off as a expecting queen, elder or kit. You cannot enter the role play with two characters being mates as you will need to build the relationship up. You are not allowed to role play both mates; one needs to be played by someone else other than you.

14. Expectations when writing
Don't:
- *moves over to the den to sit with a friend* hello.
- write less than a sent email. When only writing a few words it makes it hard to reply. Not saying you can't here, it's just preferred.
- no second or first person/tense
- not using a indication when speaking outside of the role play

Do's:
- Spearclaw padded over to the warriors den, after a long day of work she wanted to rest. The she-cat entered the warriors den, collapsing in the warm, mossy nest, falling asleep instantly.
- use "" when speaking or '' when using thought so the reader can tell the difference between thought and speaking.
- write in third person
- use () brackets or some other form of indicator when talking to another user outside of role playing, this excludes tags.

15. Form
Don't submit a form to be added and accepted to then not role play. Like what is the point, you might as well not even bother

16. Changing username
That's all fine and dandy just let me know when you do. If you change your user and don't tell me and I can't find you, you'll be removed.

17. Chains
Chains are where you rp (a comment). You role play where you are tagged except the main chain that tags everyone for that clan, unless it says clan meeting or camp or you've finished the patrol. You alls have a chance this make your one, there will be a page dedicated every few days; if you want to make a chain in a normal day ask.

18. Strikes
I hate this. If you break a rule you get a strike, three and you're out, for good. Everyone starts with a clean slate, you will usually get a warning.

19. No abuse
This is a safe place, I don't want anyone to feel upset. No abuse implied either. Ask if you really have to have this.

19.1. No grooming
Age gaps are fine but let's not have ridiculous age gaps and if you do check all parties and myself for approval. No warriors flirting with apprentices, especially if they didn't grow up together.

20. Mentoring
Every chain dedicated to training has two mentors and apprentices at the minimum. You will get one if each if there's an uneven number or yore the only ones around. If the mentor is inactive there's a back up. When a mentor is inactive for long periods of time you can ask for a new one

||Adoption rules||
1. First thing you need to do is send in the passwords, one is here and one on the adoption page.

2. Adopting a cat born into the rp doesn't mean you're now their owner, only temporally, when you leave they are placed back up for adoption.

3. You must role-play the characters that you adopted or be ready to lose them.

4. To tell if a cat has been taken there will be a tagged user or you should see their comment claiming the cat. If they weren't it would say OPEN.

5. The second password can be found in big bold letters on the adoption page.

||Side rules||
1. Make sure you listen to the admin team and give them a follow. This ensures you're able to get notifications from them.

2. Don't forget to vote and obviously comment. Voting just helps to support me.

3. Be sure to add this book and the guide book to your reading list, so you don't miss an update. It also allows you to get notified if you change you user and don't tell me.

4. I follow anyone who joins my role play but it is also important that you follow me back. I post messages in my message board about the rp that may not be on the announce page.

5. What the admins say is the law. Just like in the books when a leader says is law.

6. Try and make cats needed for the rp. If the form page says 1 tom is needed but you submit a she, they'll be accepted placed on the waiting list until that tom position had been filled.

7. You can have your character on hold for a max of a month at a time, you will check in once a month is up if you want to keep your character/s on hold or be removed. The exception for this is if we've spoken an agreement. This rule is to ensure that no one is left behind and no one who plays a high ranking character is hoarding a rank for years, this cat will be demoted.

DON'T ROLE-PLAY UNLESS YOU'VE BEEN ACCEPTED!