Day four hundred-eleven 3/1/24 Wednesday (Closed)

SKYCLAN, SUNCLAN, CLOUDCLAN AND OASISCLAN
_____________________________
New leaf: 65/91
Moon: 3
_____________________________
Weather:
The snow has begun melted, the sun is bright but not very hot unless out in the sand area of Cloudclan. Prey is more fruitful. There's a light cool breeze in the evenings which carry's on through the night. Around 20 to 25 degrees celsius.
Events: twoleg activity has increased significantly. The thunderpath is now in progress and is rapidly being built. Cats will go missing and even die.
_____________________________
To do:

Dovepaw is to be trained.

Boulderpaw, Firpaw, Hollypaw, Sporepaw and Sweetpaw are to be trained.

Boragepaw, Broompaw, Fennelpaw, Honeypaw, Ripplepounce and Scorchpaw are to be trained.

Hazelpaw is to be trained.

Ashpaw, Chestnutpaw and Rabbitpaw are to be trained.

Hornetpaw and Jumblepaw are to be SPEED trained before Beeblossom's kits are apprenticed.

(Cherrybrook)
7 days until Creekkit and Cresentkit's apprentice ceremony.

(Beeblossom)
8 days until Applekit, Peachkit, Orchidkit, Rabbitkit and Wildkit's apprentice ceremony.

(Almondcreek)
9 days until Anemonekit, Icekit, Loonkit and Willowkit's apprentice ceremony.

(Oliveclaw)
11 days until Silverkit's apprentice ceremony.

(Willowfrost)
12 days until Sproutkit and Thornkit's apprentice ceremony.

(Whisperingwillow)
13 days until Copperkit, Hootkit and Windykit's apprentice ceremony.

(Tawnyear)
14 days until Batkit, Cardinalkit and Chestnutkit's apprentice ceremony.

(Pricklespiral)
23 days until Mothkit, Pricklekit and Silverkit's apprentice ceremony.

(Snowshock)
25 days until Snowkit, Tadpolekit, Clearkit and Moodkit's apprentice ceremony.

(Rivercloud)
31 days until Brookkit and Laurelkit's apprentice ceremony.

34 days until Hollybriar's kitting.
35 days until Mistledawn's kitting.
36 days until Shatteredrose's kitting.
_____________________________

The grumble of yellow machines trudged through the forest, more and more as the sunrises set. With them came Twolegs; many of the warriors who lived among the greenery and wide-open spaces of their territory had never seen the furless creatures before, merely stories told to them as kits. Of course, there was the occasional foreleg walker but they could only be seen from a distance, they were smart enough to keep away. But something was different, these Twolegs weren't afraid? Weren't fazed at the harm they were doing to the warriors' land. At first, they were harmless, coming in with small beast like creatures, tying colourful, shiny vines around tress then they would leave again. Many warriors noticed and informed their leaders, some didn't even pay a second thought. However, as the moons passed the more, they showed their bold faces, the more destruction they caused. Loud treecutters beasts sawed through thick, ancient trunks, tearing up the ground; soil sprayed, the beautiful flowers fields of Oasisclan that border with Sunclan was split, torn in half, barely there. The petals settling on the disturbed ground were raked and disposed of. The sounds of destruction echoed through the forests, beginning at the edge of Sunclan and Oasisclan's border moving swiftly towards Cloudclan and Skyclan waking every cat from its slumber; nothing would be left alive, anything in the beasts' path would be crashed, birds, badgers, deer, rabbits, mice, even cats. If they were lucky a twoleg would see them and take them away, small caged dens with barely enough room to move, they would return but not in many moons. Prey has become scarce in those parts of the forest, any water polluted for the time being. The most to suffer would be Cloudclan. This huge, hard martial now stretched across the middle of their territory, many beasts of all shapes and sizes ride this path which brings in a terrible stench, gravel splatters in any cat's face when nearby.  Most of Cloudclan's hunting grounds lay underneath this path, nowhere to be found, their camp separated from the rest. They take shelter with an unusually ally, Skyclan, only until they're on their paws again. They help them rebuild in the old Streamclan territories, Coalstar sending warriors for aid. Unfortunately for Cloudclan once they leave their old camp Skyclan claims it as their own, the two clans will fight over that small stripe of the land for moons to come. A vision by Skyclan was sent to every medicine cat apprentices at the time, warning them, showing them chaos, death. Many will perish but from that they will grow stronger and fierce but with their new found power they will be faced with yet another challenge, a new group of cats. Clan cats weren't the only cats to suffer. Many who lived with the clans moons ago, the rest loners, rogues and kittypets formed a group just before this time settling around the clans. Maybe a little to close for some of their liking? The clans now have to learnt to live under new borders, live amongst the Twolegs and search for their stolen clan mates.