Part 148

Lin Fei glanced at Pei Jiming coldly.

The man in front of him no longer had the arrogance he had when first met, and the calm and refined disguise could not hide the dissatisfied interest philistine in his eyes. In recent years, the loss of authority in the company has made him more and more eager to seize something to prove himself.

"It's a family after all, it's up to you to help." 

Pei Jiming changed his tone, thinking that since he couldn't hold back this son now, it would be good to bring him to his own camp.

Lin Fei didn't answer, he looked at the wrinkles between his brows, like old tree bark, it was about to wither and die, and there was no possibility of rebirth.

"Dong Pei, if you have nothing to do, just leave."

I don't welcome you here.

Lin Fei's straightforward words made Pei Jiming's face even more ugly, and finally he could only go out with a dark face.

Lin Fei turned around and saw the cub who was still reading the storybook, as if no one was bothering just now.

"You heard it all."

Hearing Lin Fei's words, Zizai put down the book in her hand and pouted, "He's so annoying."

Lin Fei smiled slightly, "Don't worry, I can handle it."

Zizai raised her head and said, "I don't have worrying about you, the one who should be worried is him."

Now this man is also a tiger without claws, so there is nothing to be afraid of.

The cub quietly glanced at Lin Fei, who was sitting back at the desk again, the original confusion and greenness faded, and the beautiful eyebrows were full of calm after sailing.

Now, no one can hurt him anymore.

Not only was he grown up, but he was also grown up to deal with the final papers, and it was getting late outside the building through the glass windows. The orange glow sprinkled all over the ground, and the soft light spread on the little man on the sofa.

Earlier, the cub ate a piece of strawberry cake, and she was still not hungry. She felt a little tired, so she leaned on the sofa with a pillow in arms and fell asleep.

Lin Fei liked Jane. Originally, there were not too many things in this office, but since he brought the cubs, the little guy felt uncomfortable because of the hard sofa, so Lin Fei asked his assistant to add a lot of things, all of which cater to the cubs' preferences.

Under the thick and long black eyelashes, the little mouth slapped unconsciously a few times, as if dreaming of something delicious again, and the tender and cute little face rubbed against the soft pillow.

Lin Fei walked over, squatted by the sofa and watched for a while, then carefully picked up the little guy. Cub didn't fall asleep, she opened her big eyes in a daze, rubbed her eyes and said, "I'm done with the mud." 

In the mansion,

Li Yuanzhi was sitting on the sofa, waiting for Lin Fei. Seeing the person coming back, she immediately took off her glasses, put down the report in her hand and greeted.

"You're back." Facing Lin Fei, her expression was very gentle and kind.

Lin Fei put down the cub and asked the nanny to take her upstairs. Adult things are not what children should listen to. The cub flattened his mouth, looked up at Li Yuanzhi, and then looked back at Lin Fei.

Well, don't listen, don't listen.

Let the nanny hold her little hand and go upstairs.

Seeing Cub's figure disappearing on the stairs, Lin Feicai turned his head, looked at the person in front of him and said nothing. Li Yuanzhi already used to his attitude now and didn't care. First of all, she said, "I have read the new report sent by the company." 

Her eyebrows stretched, and the corner of her mouth couldn't hide her smile. Obviously, she was very satisfied with him.

"well done."

Lin Fei's growth was faster than she imagined. It not only helped her quickly stabilize her position in the company, but also suppressed Pei Jiming's arrogance. 

Originally, how to teach this son and train him to be a satisfactory heir, Li Yuanzhi set a goal of at least five years, but now, it is far beyond her expectations.

Recently, she doesn't go to the company very much. She just stays at home, reads the newspaper and drinks tea. If she is free, she will invite a few ladies to play cards and chat. Listening to the unstoppable praise of his son from others' mouths greatly satisfied Li Yuanzhi's vanity. 

But thinking of another son who hadn't been home for a long time, Li Yuanzhi couldn't help frowning. 

She looked at the calm face of the person in front of her, considered it for a long time, and said, "Recently, Xiaoyan and those little stars have made a lot of news. If you see him, please persuade him more and take care of him, go back to the company to help. After all"

"You and Xiaoyan are still brothers."

Li Yuanzhi carefully finished this sentence while observing Lin Fei's expression. Sure enough, Lin Fei unconsciously frowned slightly, and said lightly, "I can't control his business."

Seeing this, the corners of Li Yuanzhi's mouth sank.

Both are her children, the palms and backs are also full of flesh. She thought she had the same heart for her two sons.

But that was just her deceiving herself.

Lin Fei didn't need her to worry, so Li Yuanzhi spent far more effort on Pei Yan than she did in the past. So many times, she didn't notice it herself, subconsciously favored Pei Yan and ignored Lin Fei.

At first, after her eldest son was lost, she regarded her younger son as her lifeblood. Taking care of Pei Yan, doing everything by yourself, and raising them by yourself, always have different feelings. Although Pei Yan's actions have often hurt her heart over the years, Li Yuanzhi still can't bear to let Pei Yan leave alone.

Since the girl named Xue Lingling left him, Pei Yan has become more and more indulgent. He spends all day in bars and clubs, having fun with his friends and doesn't care about everything.

Although the relationship between the two sons was not good, Li Yuanzhi still hoped that Lin Fei could pull Pei Yan and help her persuade him to go home.

"You"

"I still have some things to deal with, so I'll go up first."

Before Li Yuanzhi could speak, Lin Fei knew what she was going to say, and didn't want to entangle any more, so he turned and went upstairs.

"Pei Fei"

Li Yuanzhi looked at Lin Fei's back and called out his name, but the man's footsteps never stopped.

Seeing this, her face was even worse. This son will never made her be satisfied if he doesn't listen to her own words. In the past, Li Yuanzhi only hoped to find her eldest son, no matter what, he was alive; however, when Pei Fei was found, she hoped that he could become a satisfactory son, support the company for her, and suppress Pei Jiming; 

now, Pei Jiming is suppressed, but Pei Fei sees that he is out of control and disobedient, Li Yuanzhi can't help but have other thoughts. 

....

As soon as returned to her room, Peipei turned on the computer on the desk. Click the mouse to display unread emails in the inbox. After opening it, the other party sent a dozen photos. At this point, the old-fashioned mobile phone set aside alerts a new incoming text message. 

'Are you satisfied?'  

 Paipai picked it up and glanced at it, sitting on a chair, shaking her short legs, replied that she was satisfied, and waited to receive the money.