Part 164

These days, for Tan Rujing's affairs, Tan's father and Tan's mother have been running around and have been exhausted. Looking at the two people in front of them who were dedicated to their daughter, Xue Lingling didn't know what it was like in her heart.

"Miss Xue, don't worry, our husband and wife will definitely discipline our daughter in the future." Mother Tan stepped forward, clutching Xue Lingling's hand tightly, and begging, 

"Just please forgive her."

"Auntie, don't do this."

Xue Lingling looked at the two old people who expressed their apology on behalf of Tan Rujing felt very entangled and embarrassed. Although she felt soft-hearted for the sincere attitudes of Tan's father and Tan's mother, as long as she thought that Tan Rujing had hurt herself so much, she felt resentment and anger in her heart.

Father Tan turned his head and looked at Pei Yan who was sitting beside him, playing emotional cards and said,

"Xiaoyan, we have been friends for so many years, you and Rujing have grown up together, no matter how much she does it. Please look at the past relationship and forgive her."

Mother Tan said, "Yeah, Rujing, she just loves you too much, so she was temporarily overwhelmed by emotions, so that she became confused."

"I think back then, how well the two of you got along."

After being reminded by Tan's father and Tan's mother, Pei Yan remembered his past relationship with Tan Rujing, and his heart moved.

Seeing that there was room for easing things, Tan's father immediately said,

"Rujing, she already knew she was wrong, please give her another chance."

Xue Lingling stood at the door and watched the back of Tan's father and Tan's mother leaving until they left in the car. When she turned around, the man who had been standing there stepped forward with a gentle expression, "Lingling, thank you."

Xue Lingling lowered her head and whispered, "If you are thanking me for Tan Rujing, then you don't have to."

"No." Pei Yan grabbed her shoulder and said softly, "I'm thanking you for myself." 

"I know that your magnamity and generosity are all for me."

move. The woman raised her head, looked at the person in front of her, and said with a slight smile, "You are wrong, everything I do is not all for you. During this time, I also thought a lot about everything in the past and let it go with time. Let the past, the present and the future are the most important."

Xue Lingling held Pei Yan's hand, "You are still by my side and have not been taken away, have you?"

Pei Yan excitedly said, "Lingling, you promise to reconnect with me? We're together."

No wonder Pei Yan was excited, although he had been by her side these days and the two of them got along more and more harmoniously, but she never let go and reunited with him. Now suddenly hearing Xue Lingling's words, He was very excited for a while.

"Fool, I've forgiven you long ago." 

Xue Lingling let Pei Yan hold her in his arms, leaned on his shoulder and smiled. When I chose to leave alone, I finally made up my mind; but now I choose to forgive and forgive, but it only takes a moment.

Facing this person, she could not help but soften her heart.

Now that Tan Rujing's true face has been discovered by everyone and her child is not Pei Yan's, the obstacles that existed between the two people in the past are gone.

What's there to worry about?

Xue Lingling left Pei Yan's arms, bowed her head and said nothing.

In the three years she left, she had heard more or less about Pei Yan's popular affairs. She was still a little uncomfortable in my heart, "Lingling, what's wrong with you?" After Pei Yan let go of Xue Lingling, he saw her frown unconsciously and asked worriedly.

Xue Lingling looked at him and said angrily, "When I was away, were there many more women around you?"

Hearing the woman's words, the man did not rush to explain but raised his eyebrows and grinned, "You're jealous"

"I didn't" Xue Lingling denied immediately.

"You are obviously jealous."

Pei Yan was very proud of Xue Lingling's jealous behavior, he thought it was a sign that she had him in her heart. He turned her shoulders, looked at her, and said with affectionate eyes, "I'm glad you're jealous for me."

Xue Lingling avoided Pei Yan's gaze and didn't dare to look at him.

Pei Yan didn't let her hide, and then said,

"You don't need to care about those women. Because no amount of women can compare to you, they are just your stand-ins. If weren't for their demeanor, they would be somewhat similar to you. I don't even bother to look at them."

Pei Yan did not deny the fact that he kept changing women around Xue Lingling these days. He missed her and needed solace in his heart.

Although Tan Rujing and Lingling's faces are very similar, the funny thing is that it was not until Xue Lingling left him that he suddenly realized that they were similar only in their faces, but their behavior and temperament were not alike at all.

Tan Rujing's words and deeds always maintain the elegance of a daughter-in-law, but she only lacks the agility of Xue Lingling.

Pei Yan couldn't find the figure he wanted to see in her.

Besides, as long as Pei Yan thought that Xue Lingling left him because of Tan Rujing's affairs, he couldn't help but feel angry and didn't want to see Tan Rujing again. So he began to focus on other women, looking for women with temperaments very similar to Xue Lingling, pretending that Xue Lingling was still by his side to comfort his lovesickness.

Pei Yan didn't feel that it was wrong to find a substitute after the woman he loved who left him; instead, he felt that this was the expression of his deep love for Xue Lingling.

It just so happens that people who can fall in love with Pei Yan share his brain circuit in some places.

"Pei Yan"

heard the man's words, Xue Lingling was moved. In the face of his deep affection, how could she live up to it?

Let it all pass, let her and Pei Yan start over again. 

---

The final verdict on Tan Rujing here is also down.

With the victim's letter of understanding and the relationship between Tan's father and Tan's mother, Tan Rujing was finally judged to be mentally ill and not responsible for the crime. she was to be sent to a sanatorium under the Tan family's name for treatment.

This is the best result to keep the Tan family's reputation.

Let Tan Rujing recuperate in her sanatorium, and after a few years, the storm gradually subsided, people forgot about this matter, and then quietly send her abroad, it is still a bright future.

However, Feng Kai was not so lucky. 

The Feng family had decided to ignore his life and death. His father did not lack a son, let alone a son who made him humiliated. Those half-brothers who competed with him for the family property would not expect him to be safe.

 After two years, when he came out, he couldn't make any waves. 

-----

The scenery outside the window kept going backwards and backwards. 

The city tour is over. 

At this time, Peipei also knew the result of Tan Rujing's verdict. This result is not surprising. 

Xue Lingling's willingness to forgive Tan Rujing is her business and her right. Just as she can't make choices on her behalf, she also has no power to choose on her behalf. Now, her trial is over; 

but her grievances is not over yet ...