Part 6

Author :- then you felt someone opening the door but you didn't mind it until your felt presence of someone you looked up only to see jungkook..... You immediately back off remembering what Liz said making him hurt.... But you noticed something unfamiliar you could see how hurt he was.... How much he want to cry in front of you.....

Y/n POV :- what happened to him? Is he sick? He don't seem fine
Jungkook :- y-y/n.... I'm sorry....*looks down*
Y/n:- why does he sound soo sad? is he sorry for m-me
Author :- you just looked down not knowing what to say....
Jungkook :- I shouldn't have did that..... I'm s-sorry..... Guilt is eating me y/nah.... F-forgive me..............
Y/n:-.............
Jungkook :- *sad chuckle* you hate me right?
Author :- your eyes widen the last sentence, it kept rooming around your head..... His eyes almost filled with tears like he would break down any moment..... Of course you didn't have any problem with him.......

Jungkook :- I-I hope you can f-forg----
Y/n:- IT'S OK!
Author :- you slightly yell as he was about to leave......Making him look back at you.....
Jungkook :- r-really?
Y/n POV :- omg why is he soo adorable right now......
Y/n:- y-yeh.....its not that big deal.....
Author :- he slightly smile but immediately disappeared......
Jungkook :- b-but she.... She hurt you....she hurt you because of me.....
Y/n:- *tired chuckle* it's not something new.......
Author :- this made jungkook feel more hurt...... He badly wanted to hug you and comfort you.....
??? :- jungkook~
??? :- aishhh where did that guy go?
Author :- you both could hear there voice getting closer..... Makings jungkook's eyes widen.....
Jungkook :- o-oh no it's Leo and Roy..... I have to hid! *panic*
Y/n:- why?
Jungkook :- they never saw me crying there gonna tease me to death!
Y/n:- hid here for now.....
Author :- it was the the corner of the big shelf.... You laid your head back on the table like nothing happened
Leo:- *open*aishh he's not here.... *left*
Author :- after that jungkook came out.....
Jungkook :- uhh thanks.....
Y/n:- *nod*
Jungkook :- uh is there anyway I can make it up to you? *nervous*
Y/n:- I already said it's fine!
Jungkook :- no just..... For my happiness?
Y /n:- no thanks!.... I'll just rest now.....
Jungkook :- but i--*get close*
Y/n:- *move back**look away*
Jungkook POV:- why? Is it because of Liz she must have said not to get close to me..... But why am I so hurt?........
Jungkook :- c-can you not back off?....
Y/n:- huh?
Jungkook :- at least when someone's not around?
Y/n:- but l-liz s--
Jungkook :- that's why I said when someone's not around....
Y/n POV :- is he sad that I backed off?
Y/n:- u-uh ok
Jungkook :- hmm....so there's nothing I can do for you right now?
Y/n:- *immediately nod as no*
Author :- but wrong timing.... Your stomach growled....yes you didn't eat anything

Y/n:- *wide eyes**embarrassed*
Jungkook :- *chuckle*.... I don't have anything now than this.... I know it's not good to eat this while you're hungry..... But I hope it will make you feel better.... I'll get going now.....
Author :- he said giving you a chocolate bar
Y/n:- thanks *whisper*
Jungkook :- *get close* your welcome *whisper*
Author :- your heart beat raised while he left with a smirk watching you blush........ then the bell ran as everyone got back to there classes....

(time skip)

Mr jeon :- jungkook put your phone away and get to bed
Jungkook :- yes!
Author :- he put his phone away like an obedient child and went to sleep.....
Jungkook :- ugh I've got class tomorrow *pout**mumble*

~~~~

Roy:- come on jungkook! Let's go dance.....
Jungkook :- aishh no! I'm already half drunk
Leo:- yo-you lo0k fInE..... But coMe on its a cluB let's get dRuNk toniGht~~ *drunk*
Jungkook :- noo I'm going to use the restroom.....
Roy:- okie~

uthor :- he went upstairs after the use of restroom he came out..... Looking downstairs watching the crowd dancing...... but then he found a mysterious room the opend the room slowly finding no one it was empty....... he smiled watching the curtain wave as the window was open at the balcony the music sound went dim as he closed the door....... walked over letting the cold breeze touch his face closing his eyes feeling relaxed..... Until..... The door opened and closed but also got looked he turned immediately only to see a girl......
Jungkook :- y-y/n?