Part 7

Author :- you chuckled..... But then..... You gasped seeing jungkook..... The books in your arms fell down..... He was leterly wearing the shirt you made for him! You could not be more happier..... It fitted him sooo perfectly!

(mean while)
Jungkook POV:- I didn't know it looked soooo good on me...... Aaa these girls are EVERYWHERE!..... But I didn't find the actual person it's from, which I'm looking for......
(flash back)
Mr jeon:- hmmm jungkook.... Why don't you wear it for the next day at school? So maybe you'll find the girl? You know she might come up to you
Jungkook :- good idea dad.... I'll try
(flash back ends)
Jungkook POV:- really!? No one? Aishhh *pout*......
(time skip..... At the end of the class)
Author :- jungkook is currently waiting for his dad who is gonna pick him up today...... Just then he heard a beep meaning he's here..... He got inside the car with not so good mood.....
Mr jeon:- hmm? What happened?
Jungkook :- nothing..... *tiny pout*
Mr jeon :- you didn't find the lavender girl?
Jungkook :- *nod as no*
Mr jeon :- *giggle*
Jungkook :- why did you laugh? *glare*
Mr jeon:- wae? Why are you getting angry on me just because you didn't find her?...... You look like a male lead in a kdrama trying to find her princess*trying not to laugh*.....
Jungkook :- *glare* wh--
Mr jeon :- alright alright! *chuckle*Let's go somewhere shall we?
Jungkook :-........ OK.....! But where? *excited*
Mr jeon :- where you wanna go?
Jungkook :- let's go and see that waterfall I asked you? Please!

Author :- what a baby~
Mr jeon:- OK! Let's go
August :- he had such a good time with his dad and at the end they decided to eat dinner
Mr jeon :- oh! I know I really good restaurant we'll go there OK?
Jungkook :- hmm~
Author :- he just hummed in response

(time skip...... At the restaurant)
Author :- they sat down and started checking the menu.....
(mean while)
Y/n POV:- I took the dirty dishes to the sink..... That's when a coworker called me.....
Coworker :- y/n got the table 8 there waiting.....
Author :- you were already kinda tired and was planning to go home early today cause you got a test tomorrow...... But of course you don't know how to talk back....
Y/n:- o-ok.....
Y/n POV :- *sight* don't worry..... This is gonna be the last table....
Author :- you said to yourself to calm down..... You walked over with a small note book but stopped on your track after what you saw.....
Y/n POV :- j-j-jungkook!?..... *wide eyes* godd what is he doing here!?
Author :- to eat food duh.....
Y/N POV :- *panic* no no I can't.....
Coworker:- hurry up y/n....
Y/n:- I-I ca--
Coworker:- hmm what?
Y/n:- n-nothing.....
Author :- it's not like the coworker is rude or something....... It's just that you're scared.....

Mr jeon:- kook.... Did you pick anything?
Jungkook :- can you do it appa? I'll eat the same as you.....
Author :- he's eyes was glued on the phone screen
Mr jeon :- put the phone down jungkook.....
Jungkook :- just a minute......
Mr jeon :- jeon j--
Author :- before he could complete his sentence the waiter came...... Well you came......
Y/n:- c-can I have your order sir?
Author :- she really was nervous..... But manged to speak
Mr jeon :- yes well get 2 of these and this drink....
Y/n:- anything else?
Mr jeon :- no...
Y/n:- alright it will be ready soon*smile*
Mr jeon :- *smile**nod*
Author :- you left right after that.......while Mr jeon turned his face to jungkook who's not even in this world completely lost in his phone..........getting really annoyed Mr jeon grabbed jungkook's phone......seeing the glare given by his father he did not speak a word and sat like a good kiddo

Mr jeon:- the girl was really kind and pretty, though she was wearing mask*smile*
Jungkook :- *chuckle* why? are you planning to get her? *tease*

Author :- he asked playing with the pretty followers kept on the table like it's already been an hour of waiting......
Me jeon :- pfftt I was planning to make her with you....
Jungkook :- *choke on the air* *wide eyes*
Mr jeon:- *trying best not to laugh*
Jungkook :- *glare* seriously dad!?
Mr jeon :- Why are you looking at me like I've committed a crime? Is it bad for a dad put his son in blind dates?
Jungkook :- you don't have to find a girl for me OK?.... I already have someone I love.....
Author :- and that's when he realize.....
Jungkook POV:- oh f*ck.....i. did. not. say. that......Why did I say that!? I don't even have one
Mr jeon :- ohh~~ who's that lucky girl hmm? *tease*
Jungkook POV:- I'll act along I guess
Jungkook :- u-uh stop teasing me dad....
Mr jeon:- *chuckle* I wanna meet this girl...
Jungkook :- ya ya......