Game over

"Owwwww~" I woke up. My whole body felt sore and I felt as if I had a gallon of blood in my lungs. Wait I did

I pull myself out of the ground as I cough up all the blood and... Oh look a rib aswell anyway. "Where is that blonde grinning piece of- wait where is everybody?"

I look around noticing that Shigaraki was gone. Kirogiri was gone and the other villains were gone. Replaced by what could best be described as a horde of heros "Ah I see... They lost"

"Wait............ THEY FUCKING LOST!?"

My little tantrum gains the attention of the heros. I pause my cawing hopeing just maybe they didn't notice me as I look back at them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
They were all staring at me

"THAT THING IS BACK!!!"

"Ah shit"

Immediately my head hurts as they all started barking orders from "put your hands up, behind your back, where they can see them, and last get down on the ground."

"Please stop yelling my head already hurts?"

With a swing of my arm I fling the heros away as they all get knocked over. I take this chance to look for Allmight as I look around however I only see a frail hobo guy next to Cementos

"Hey where the hell is this guy?" Refocusing I quickly run to the top of the stairs and outside. Looking around I only see more heros, the news, and those students from earlier.

No Allmight

"DAMN IT!!!" I slam my arms to the ground. Everyone starts to run the only ones staying near me were the heros and the students but even they were scared.

"WE WOULD HAVE HAD HIM IF IT WASN'T FOR...." I look over my eye's spying a minty fresh peppermint. "That icy cold mother fu-*CAW*" I Immediately try to walk over and grab that student but a certain green haired boy and blonde got in my way.

"Wait what am I doing? Allmight isn't here and these students are not what I was made to fight!?" With a grunt I relax my body as I start to walk away

"I'm free for a little bit. What do I want to do?" With a grin I jump Into the air spotting a city just a bit away. As soon as I land I sprint as fast as I can towards the city halting on entry as the sudden half causes the wind to uplift some dust.

"Candy, a park, maybe I can ride a Rollercoaster again!" With a little chuckle I start to stroll around the city. I only got a few odd stares but other than that I was a normal citizen.

"I wonder if the park is still around here" curious I head that way and sure enough their it was. A nice relaxing scene and luckily nobody was there aswell. With a little jog I make my way towards a bench before sitting down

Everyone I was merged with human and animal enjoyed this place. It was refreshing to not have any demands or purposes to be met. No responsibilities I can't be blamed either

"I tried my best. Now all I can do is wait for Allmight to show up again so why not rest a bit?" With a sigh of relief I slouch into the bench. Feeling the sun on my body and the smell of fresh air was nice
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"HEY BIRDBRAIN!!!" With a groan of discomfort I open my eyes and look ahead. Sure enough their was another hero there though this one was... strange to say the least. She wore a very tight outfit and was holding a whip.

"Who birthed a living XXX video?" As I was staring at her I sat up in the bench. This was clearly a hero I didn't have to take seriously

"Are you already captivated by my body? Don't worry where your going you will be tied up tight~" she snapped her whip at the last part and I can't lie when I say I was a little freaked out now

"Lady. I really don't want to do this. Can I have at least 1 more minute of freedom before having to run. Again?" My plea fell on deaf ears. Mostly because I couldn't speak but a Nomu can try?

"Alright. Now let's get this over quick and easy don't worry I don't judge~" She began to walk towards me and hopeing to scare her off I stand up. This doesn't work as now she was right infront of me

"OK now I'm confused? Does she want to fuck me up or just fuck me!?" As I simply continued to look at her waiting for her next move she suddenly holds her hand infront of my face.

"Say ahh~" A sudden plume of pink smoke releases from her body. It immediately sends me into a panic as I fling her away as I cough. "CAW!"

"Not ahh but. I guess that works?" The hero says as she holds her side with her back against a cracked tree. I on the other hand was having a horrible time as I felt like I just got my head dunked in a perfume bottle.

"Head spinning~ feeling woozy~" as I begin to balance myself I see a guy with a strange mustache and very long hair spiked straight up look at me. "Hey buddy HOW ARE YOU DOING!!!!!"

Now my head felt like it was going to explode. I grabbed onto my head and attempted to back away from the noise but only tripped on the ground and fell over.

"NO! I AM NOT GIving up y-yet" My vision was darkening and I still had a headache

"I'll just escape when I wake up until then... I'm going to take a nap and then possibly kill a peppermint" With a thud the hero's watch as the Nomu's hands drop to their side and a gentle snoring escape from them.

"Owwwww I have never been so hurt physically and emotionally~" a couple doctors help Midnight up as they lift her onto a stretcher and take her to the ambulance. While another group of strong heros lift up the Nomu and take them to a VERY armored truck.