~Chapter 52~

~Jungkook pov~

Eun....Eun-hye...is...

I feel my jaw drop sucking in a sharp breath that cuts through my throat as the unsaid words hang heavy in the room. Everyone knows what he is trying to say but my mind feels like it was pushed into a bowl filled with water with a large lid placed over blocking my mind from getting out letting it drown with the water muffling everything.

Am I halucinating?

Is this...oh yes of course it would make sense too...why not...seriously why not...it would make sense but....

"What the actual-" Taehyung hisses as he jumps up from his seat making my head shoot up still feeling a cloudy haze over my head as I can't manage to focus on looking at anything in front of me as images flash in my mind of the soulmark and blurred images and feelings from the past I buried inside me.

"This...this...how...are you sure Hyung? This can't be a posibility thing of perhaps or maybe because this is too serious and- you can't play with this!" His voice breaks and I press my lips into a thin line feeling a strong urge to just cry and hope that whatever is happening is not some lies or another mess the universe is throwing at us to fix and end up with a shattered heart.

Not again...

How many times do I need to get hope just for it to be ripped from my fingers the moment I hold onto it?

How many times must the happiness bloom in my heart to imagine the happy ending I fantasized and dreamt of for years just to be shut down in a box with a key hoping that I don't need to throw the key away for good...

When do I need to let go fully when things like this keep happening like signs...

"I wouldn't be telling you all about it if I wasn't at least a little bit sure but I am definitely sure that this happened when we bumped into each other...I-I promise I wouldn't joke about something like this especially with her-"

"So this means we magically got a new soulmate out of nowhere just during the night or day? No magical touch by finding out her soulmark was in an unseen place or something since it's not like none of us ever came into contact with her- I mean look Jungkook even kissed her and this appears now?" I flinch at Taehyung's words balling my hands into fists as I close my eyes just wanting one second to think and process it to figure out if this is real and how.

Can it...can it truly be possible though? Is there a glitch somewhere in the universe that messed up and we- I will get beaten down by fallen hope again?

But...what if it is true? If this was the missing part to it all....

"I don't know, Tae I'm just stating things how I see them and there is no logical explanation from my side but all I know is what I felt and what I can see. The only thing that clearly makes sense is that...Eun-hye has to be our..."

"...our soulmate too..." Namjoon completes Yoongi's sentence and I look down at the floor taking in deep breaths hoping it will calm my racing heart from jumping out of my body to do something irrisponsible like actually repeating past mistakes and taking of running to the place it will always have a part in.

How many times does Eun-hye have to get hurt about this....

It can't happen again no matter how my traitorous heart yearns for it...

"No...no it can't be...anyone but her" Jimin whispers out and my head shoots up to look at him feeling a small flame of fire light in me while my eyes narrow at him.