~Chapter 19~

♡Eun-hye pov♡

"So this is the room I usually use to tattoo in and there is my office door where I stay in when I don't have any customers or when I'm taking my time off and the other people who work here are present" I hum in acknowledgment as I look around the room with only the words "this is so cool" jumping around in my mind. Like I said before this is kinda like the first time I have seen a the room where the tattooing happens since most of the first time is a blur and embarrassing to remember.

The wall colour is a bit different than the front as the walls are a medium dark grey colour with a few pretty shelves against the walls with small things on but there are so few that it looks classy yet gives a comfort vibe off and a body sized mirror which I'm guessing is perfect for when you want to look at your tattoo after it's done or before you get started especially bigger ones.

I get pulled out of my thoughts as I hear a slight laugh next to me as I turn towards Yoongi who is sporting a gummy smile as he looks at my reaction of the place.

"You know you sometimes show your emotions really well on your face without noticing. You seem to like the decorating?" He hints with a small question which I in return smiled as I nodded.

"Yeah I think it's actually really perfect. Whoever decorated did a really good job making it feel really comfortable, reminds me alot of something" I smile as the feeling appears but no memories which feels slightly weird but I know my heart is thinking of something so I won't question the feeling.

I look over at Yoongi again seeing him being the one who looks lost in thoughts this time as he smiles at me so I raised my eyebrows which made him snap out of it and blink a few times.

"Oh sorry, yeah the person who decorated this was actually the last soulmate of our fun group you have yet to meet. He usually likes helping me out here but he has to work on his art project today so he couldn't come in. It's a shame really, perhaps you would have been able to meet him today but it seems it will have to be next time" I let out a sound of understanding and nod once more.

"But anyway you can sit down on the chair while I quickly go to my office to get my book I wanted to show" Yoongi gives me a small smile before turning around and heading towards the office door as he enters. I smack my lips together before making my way to the chair next to the one that the client sits on.

Thankfully there are two other chairs here since it would feel slightly awkward to sit on that one

The moment I sit down my eyes go wide whem I realise it's one of those chairs that spin.

I'm an adult I'm an adult I'm an adult I'm an adult I'm an adult I'm an-

I am really thankful of the fact that Yoongi is in his office at the moment because I couldn't even stop myself from doing it. I cover my mouth to not let my laugh slip as I experimentally spin slowly on the chair keeping in mind not to break anything accidentally. That would be highly embarrassing and definitely not something I want to haunt my memories at night.

"Okay I'm back-"

"OH YEAH!" We both startle as I cringed inside at how loud and suspicious my words were. He blinked stunned before I let out an awkward laugh that snapped him out of it as he started laughing.

"Don't need to hide it. I spin on the chair when I sit there too so don't be ashamed of it. Also I got my book that I wanted to show you" He smiled at me as he walked over and sat on the other chair next to the desk and I felt happy that I didn't somehow make it awkward.

I stare in curiosity at the black book in his hands before he leans closer and places it in between us as he scoots his chair closer. I look at the cover of the book and almost snort out loud.