Chapter 54

Haven pov

I get home for the summer to find the same thing as always. "Sup hades we are heading to Italy this year."

"Nice another new language."

Time skip

Summer goes pretty well I went to Jare's for a week and went to meetings and Luna's a few times. I mastered a few more creatures and learned Italian. I actually am going for school supplies today with draco and his family as school starts in two days and tomorrow is a meeting.

We get all our books and things while talking up a storm. His parents leave for a bit to pick up something and draco pulls me to the side. "So I was wondering if now that we are older we could date?" He says while rubbing his hands together nervously.

"Sure that sounds like fun." I say with a smile. He smiles and grabs my hand as we continue shopping. We finish the trip with ice cream and head to their house.

Me and draco go to his room and lay on the bed. "Where do you go when you leave at the same time as my parents?"

"I go to meetings. We mostly discuss the best way to stop the power hungry idiot." He nods and we snuggle and fall asleep.

I'm watching from above as I see a woman walk into an orphanage. She is very visibly pregnant. I follow her. "Please can I stay here just until my baby is born? I will leave right after I just have no where to go." They look apprehensive but nod.

The scene changes. Now she is on a bed with the baby in her arms. I see the light slowly fade from her eyes. She does and the orphanage lady comes and takes the baby.

I wake up and see the sun streaming through the curtains. The dream was clearly of the past because the clothes and buildings. I go and wash up noticing that it is late in the afternoon. I go down and eat a late lunch before starting to get ready for the meeting.

Time skip

I head to Tom. I appear in his office with him at the desk going through papers. He looks up and starts to get ready for the meeting. I put on my disguise. We walk in together and everyone bows as we walk to our thrones. As we sit down they rise and we start the meeting.

"So we need to start discussing the plans for the future." Tom states. "Any ideas?"

A random death eater raises their hand.  "We should recruit more people."

I nod. "Yes, we should but let's wait a year before doing that because they will be watching for movement from us this year."

We continue planning in a similar manner for the rest of the night. When everyone leaves I throw myself on toms bed and fall asleep.