Chapter 94

Haven pov

We plan out what we are going to do and assign tasks. We figure out through Bucky that the infiltrators are from Hydra. We leave my office and start heading out to the car. "Your father is in charge. No one leave the house for anything but school or going home until I get back." I get several sounds of understanding so I leave and we all pile into the van.

It takes four and a half hours to drive to the shield headquarters so we have plenty of time to talk about several failsafes for our plan.

"Don't be scared to call me if you need help I will be there as quickly as possible." I say as I pass out comms I got from Nat. All the people I know well just nod and agent hill looks at me for a moment before nodding. "Remember act like nothing is wrong and eliminate the threats as quietly as possible. I will start at the top, hill and Steve will start at the bottom, Bucky and Nat will start in the middle and the nat will head up and Bucky will head down the building."

Everyone nods and we head into our separate areas. When everyone has left the meeting point I travel up to the roof before slipping inside. I kill them all with a single touch as I go and vanish their bodies. Eventually I meet up with Bucky and we start heading down together.

We meet everyone in the middle after everyones jobs are done and head out to the car together. Eventually someone will notice that half of the people that should be in the base have disappeared and we need to be gone by then.

Halfway home I get Death appears in the car startling agent hill. He looks rather worried. "Love, what's wrong?"

"A missile is heading towards this car and the house." I sigh.

"Set the wards on the house to one hundred percent protection and make sure the children don't leave. Peter is not to go on his outing tonight. I will be home in a few hours." He disappears after I say that and I stop the car. I place my hand on the outside and activate the wards we added to it before continuing to drive.

I feel it hit us but is barely even shakes the car. I get out of the car and pick up one of the pieces of it before using a tracking spell to find out where it came from. It reads that it came from shield but also that it came from someone we already disposed of so we don't have to worry.

When we got home hill stayed the night as it was quite early in the morning. Nothing had happened since the delayed missile so we go back to normal. Jareths brings Fury to the house with him when he comes home for the night as we let him know that everything is fine now.