Chapter 4

This bit-

~*~*~*~*~*~

Third Person POV

Today is the day of the Debutante Ball. Our Protagonists are currently getting ready for the big day. Their day is similar yet different. Let's see how our Princess in Hiding is doing.

"Annie! What are you doing?! You have to get ready as the Debutante ball is today!" Diana, Annie's mother, shouted.

"I know! But that's later tonight. I don't need all day to get ready like her highness. I have nothing else to do than practice my dance." Annie responded making her mother sigh.

"But Annie! You still have to get ready!" Diana said slowly approaching the girl.

"Just... Just let me practice one, then I'll go get ready. While doing so, can you please get the clothes I'll be wearing ready?" Annie said, giving up the fight with her mother.

"Of course!" Diana happily said before running back inside the house.

'Just for today. My plan is to stay low as possible for his Majesty not to find out about us so we can live peacefully. Stay low as possible' Annie thought to herself seriously before she started dancing.

On the other side...

"Lilian is asking if Princess Antanasia is done!" one maid suddenly yelled that cause a little ruckus.

"Gah, not yet!"

"Where's the rose water?"

"Bring the small comb!"

"Do we have any other brushes?"

"Is the dress ready?"

"What about the tiara?"

"Bring the flowers."

"Is Princess Athanasia done?"

"Not yet!"

"Hurry! Hurry!"

'I-I must have been... taking this Princess Debutante thing way too lightly' Athansia thought to herself while looking at the panicking maids with dotted eyes.

Antanasia POV

"Annie?! Are you ready? The knight is here!" I heard Mom yelled at me from down stairs. I was busy looking at my self in the mirror for half an hour...

"Coming!" I shouted back giving my self one last look.

"Just endure it for the night... Just for tonight..." I mutter to my self while going down the stairs putting my veil up a little for me to see clearly. Don't want to trip.

"Look at you. You're so beautiful. You look just like me before." Mom said after seeing me. Lies. I look just like my father specially with this eyes looking dead like his.

"Thank you Mom. But you're prettier than me." I said making her hug me tightly.

"Goodluck out there." Mom whispered to me. Why do I feel like something bad is going to happen when Mom said that...

"I will." I whispered back before breaking the hug before going out the house gaining the knight's attention. Robane...

"Good afternoon Lady Annie." Robane greeted me with a smile.

"Good day Sir." I greeted back nodding my head.

"Isn't it a bit early for you to fetch me?" I questioned making him smile at me sheepishly.